Sport and health issues

I joined a gym about a month ago, it is not about cardio, but about weight lifting and building up muscles. Which is important for a good posture and to feel good. It's a quiet health oriented gym and I feel very good there.:bunny:

I chose not to go to a cardio-oriented gym because I usually walk (around 5-8 kilometres a day) or go by bike. Plus, I have severely low blood pressure and feel better when I am doing something cardio in the fresh air. Losing concious is not funny and I would really hate it to happen everytime I use a stepper.

But lately it's getting worse. The temperatures are rising and my circulation is all over the top. I can barely lift anything without seeing white spots and can only do very little when I am in the gym. I don't want to get out of the routine, and the gym is expensive, so I'd like to do something against it.

What can you do with an unstable circulation? I really want to be fitter. But going running is already too much for me. It's 500 metres and the world starts spinning. I do walk a lot still, but I don't feel any good coming out of it.

Are there any exercises that help you gradually to "lift" the blood pressure? Or improve the circulation?

i'll only report what was in the news paper the other day. this kid named oliver sherwood in hucclecote,england had the same problem. vessels constricted too much. he used good old viragra to open the vessels up more. i believe this is pulmonary hypertension, there are expensive drugs you can use, but this was the cheapest. but i'd see a dr. first.