OK,

So I am pretty normal except that I have this thing where I get horrible anxiety in certain situations? I have this thing where I cannot even look someone in the eye or turn my head or even look up or I have tremors. I tap my feet or move my hands to counter act it but it still happens. I feel spastic to say the least. The main problem is that my head has these spastic tremors from my neck up almost like if I where cold? I only get it when I am sitting down or not moving. It has gotten worse lately and it is really interfering w/ my life. I am kinda scared that it could be something more than anxiety. The only thing I can think of is it being withdrawl from alcohol. I party too much on the weekends and not at all during the week. I don't get it when I drink either, but it is bad when I am hungover and still there two and three days later? I know I should stop drinking and I am working on that, but I feel as if it isn't that? I mean sometimes I am totally fine in total intimidating situations where I would really have anxiety. I really never get it around my friends and family? I have had bad anxiety in the past and been on zoloft but it never really has been this bad physically. I mean I can deal with getting a little shy or red in the face but this is socially crippiling right now? Even when I don't feel mental anxiety the physical actions happen? Can anyone shed some light on this please!!!!!!!!

p.s. I know I should see a doctor and I will when my insurance kicks in b/c I just started a new job......

• 2 weeks later...

Dude, see your doctor as he can advise you best.

But in the meantime, google "delirium tremens". The DTs' are caused by alcohol withdrawal and you have some of the symptoms...

Also Zoloft or any anti depressant and booze don't mix. Booze is a depressant so if your taking an antidepressant you're not helping yourself.