Strength Training w/o a gym?

I can't afford gym membership right now, but I want to start working out harder. My goal is to drop about 10 pounds of fat and add muscle. I am in good shape already, 5'8 135 lbs, but I want to be almost fat-free, muscular, and strong. I currently do 40 minutes of cardio including sprints, hike or cave once a week, and I've cut out almost all the bad things out of my diet, but I'm not really seeing my muscles get any bigger. I know that strength training is essential for muscle growth and I was wondering if anyone had any good tips for how to do this without going to the gym or spending money on home equipment.

Teddy and Jane

Yes, you can do it. If you have cable TV and get the FitTV channel, when I lost 20 pounds and got very tone, I did the Gilad Scupt shows. I recorded a bunch of episodes. It incorporates a lot of squats, lunges, pushups, etc. as well as upper body work with weights. You will need a light and a heavier set of weights ( i have 3, 5, and 8 pound ones) and also one of those stretchy pully things...but you can use weights instead of that, too. Do that 3 times a week, you'll get hooked on the show and you'll really feel it.

i know a serious ammount about this!

i lost over 6stone. etc etc, well if u cant afford the gy,m its no biggy.

basically, you need to burn fat off, by having a detialed diet thats properly balanced, and i dont just mean, its health but balanced also, plus vitamins, plus two differnet exersizes one to include HIIT and eat between 5 and 6 times aday.

i can go on for hours about this. there are also many extra supplements you can take to help with various things!