Offensive Crotch Odor (Male)

OK, sorry for the blunt title. Lately, it seems my testicles (how medicinal) have been sweating more than usual. And the smell can be bad at times. Not to anyone walking by for sure, but if someone were to get intimate down there, it might be a turn off.

It is not a musky scent, and it seems to not be based on how long they have been unbathed. Took a shower this morning and here it is almost noon without a lot of exertion and the smell is back.

Does anyone have any idea? Is there a soap or something that might help to control this? It is not summer, so there is no real excessive heat, my diet has not really changed. I am just wondrin.

OK, sorry for the blunt title. Lately, it seems my testicles (how medicinal) have been sweating more than usual. And the smell can be bad at times. Not to anyone walking by for sure, but if someone were to get intimate down there, it might be a turn off.

It is not a musky scent, and it seems to not be based on how long they have been unbathed. Took a shower this morning and here it is almost noon without a lot of exertion and the smell is back.

Does anyone have any idea? Is there a soap or something that might help to control this? It is not summer, so there is no real excessive heat, my diet has not really changed. I am just wondrin.

Do you have a yeast infection? Cling-on's? ... (you know what I mean...)

Go see your doctor, tell him/her what the problem is and just get a check up so you can make sure all is okay.

What whichwayisup said.

This is a change with no other changes that you are aware of and that says something is different. So, before it progresses, if it is anything, just go see your doc.

I can't bend over far enough to get a whiff. But I probably agree with Craig and WWIU (but don't tell her I agree)

It is not the sweat that stinks it is the bacteria that stinks..... try an anti bacterial soap in the area....... of course for a really clean nutsack you can scrub it with Comet and steelwool. (just kidding about the last part, unless you are into that kinda thing)

burning 4 revenge
Have you thoguht about shaving there or trimming the hair really short? This can cut down on the oder...

And then we can transplant the follicles to my bald spot.

And then we can transplant the follicles to my bald spot.

EEEEW GROSS

EEEEW GROSS

Nice wavy course hair can look attractive on the head if cut and styled correctly :D

Yeah, I bet it's some sort of fungal infection- just like Athelete's Foot but there. THere are treatments for this type of thing but you have to be religious about applying it daily to kill the stuff.

I read and and had also gotten into a 'all-over-the-place' conversation with my herbalist about this sort of thing.

I learned that most body odor that is not an infection is caused by a back-up of chemicals in your body, which linger in your glands, for a long time is what makes your body smell 'funky'.

The chemicals are in what we eat and drink.

Our food is processed so much and there are so many chemicals added to our sources of food that its 'plugging' up our bodies.

Most people don't eat enough fresh organic fruits and veggies and don't drink enough clear water. Everything we seem to eat has high amouts of sugar, fats, salt, etc. How often do we flush out bodys out of pollutants that we take in?

Lack of exercise to open up the glands and pores is also another effect from what I've read and learned.

Have you ever seen that infomercial about us retaining up to 35 lbs of matter in our intestinal tracts that is stuck.

I read this in my email this morning. http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/lax/182862349.html

I don't know if its true but I found it gross and funny.

(hopefully, the link isn't deleted because of some offensive language)

but I can't help but think theres a grain of truth in what we eat is what causes us health issues.

Have you thoguht about shaving there or trimming the hair really short? This can cut down on the oder...

The OP didn't have a challenge with odor before but now does for no apparent reason and nothing else has changed. That's why some of us have suggested he see his doc for a checkup.

PADA that is a freaking hysterical thread. I suspect it will be deleted because it is a link, but here is the copy and paste for everyone's enjoyment:

DO NOT EAT PRINGLES FAT FREE POTATO CHIPS. THEY WILL GREASE YOUR ASS.

Date: 2006-07-17, 2:10AM PDT

Don't even ****ing say a word. I like potato chips, and can't eat them very much or I'll get fat.

I tried out these Pringles Fat-Free chips because they were super low-cal. BBQ flavor. the ****.

The can said they had 70 calories per serving, which meant the whole can had 490 calories inside total. I could munch through a can in a day with my lunch, dinner, etc. So I got several cans, and began enjoying one a day for the past four days. But what they dont ****ing tell you...

[sIZE=1]Except in tiny print you cant read without a ****ing electron microscope[/sIZE]

...is that the primary ingredient is something called "olean" which I have since learned is Latin for "Unwashable & Indestructible Ass Grease."

Oh Yeah. I'm not even kidding.

So today, while I'm standing in the living room debating whether or not Laundry or Dishes will get done first, I get the urge to fart. I live alone, so sweet. I let the honk loose and its wrong. Something just sounded wrong. I know my own wind, and I have never farted a sound that sounded like a fart wrapped in a pillow.

Oh yes, something was very wrong. I had just shat myself. But this evil olean makes ****ting yourself sound almost like a regular fart, and had I not been particularly attentive, it could easily have gone unnoticed, I'm telling you. THAT's how utterly covert and evil this olean stuff is. What the ****?! What if I'd gone out to hang with friends or gone for a drive, what then?

So I walk carefully to the bathroom and disrobe. before I even sit on the toilet, I wad paper and carefully wipe from the front. Sure enough, it was light brown, and had the texture of soft spackle. You ****ing Pringle bastards.

I sat down and pushed a bit, and lo, out came a jet that I didnt even feel an urge for one minute earlier. It piled in the bowl like brown marshmallow fluff.

The problem rose when I tried to wipe. I went through a whole ****ing roll of TP and could not get it all off me. So.

I jumped in the shower. Yep, its gross, but it had to be done. There I stood, water pouring down, cheeks spread, and using my own hand to make certain I'm clean.

That was when I discovered that after using my hand to wipe myself (before I soaped the area) my hand came back covered in some sort of transparent grease. It was so ****ing foul. The grease made water bead off my hand. It was tacky too, and very difficult to manage.

So I grabbed the bar of saop and went to work.

You ****ing Pringle bastards.

The bar of soap came away coated in grease as well, and would no longer wash. I had to turn the water to hot and massage the soap for five minutes to get it to the point where I could use it again. It took me an hour to get the ****ing grease off my pucker. I shudder to think of what its doing INSIDE ME right now, but I will damned sure never eat that **** again.

****ing Pringle bastards.

This is where the joke about "anal leakage" came from. its real. **** Pringles.

this is in or around ANAL LEAKAGE, ANYBODY?

I can't bend over far enough to get a whiff. But I probably agree with Craig and WWIU (but don't tell her I agree)

Geez, and here I was, about to sniff your nuts for ya, but I've changed my mind! :laugh:

No thanks, I will call TB and see the best way for rubbing them on doorknobs!

I just choked on a crumb from my sandwich! You're too funny! And yeah, that IS the way to see if one's nuts are stinky. Rub'n'sniff! LMFAO!

Not to hijack but....i think a classic threads topic would be awesome

Tambark rubbing his balls on the doorknobs

Merin and Starbucks

GoldPile and the Nun

Lilly

and there was one other guy who used to post innane stuff that was hysterical.

Not to hijack but....i think a classic threads topic would be awesome

Tambark rubbing his balls on the doorknobs

Merin and Starbucks

GoldPile and the Nun

Lilly

and there was one other guy who used to post innane stuff that was hysterical.

:lmao: Lilly...The best thread EVER!!

Mikey, aka Knight. His posts were classics! All the questions, senario's, situations he'd put himself in...:laugh:

I just choked on a crumb from my sandwich! You're too funny! And yeah, that IS the way to see if one's nuts are stinky. Rub'n'sniff! LMFAO!

Scratch n' Sniff

oh my that was tooooo funny well back to your odor problem try bath and body works salt scrub but don,t shave down there:p .

I had to gently tell BF that even after bathing he had a offensive odor and it seemed to be worse when he consumed beer ??????

He has no crotch critters its his diet the salt scrub is not the most pleasant but it works just act like its for your girlfriend :) cucumber melon is not to girly smelling.