Is this cocaine?

Hi.

I need help diagnosing my gf 's drug habit.

She goes out partying sometimes 4-5 nights a week. Never invites me, nor have I ever even met the people she goes out with. Comes home at 2 or 3 in the morning. She usually proceeds to yell at me and say awful things about me even if I'm sleeping.

These are her physical symptoms...

When she comes home the first thing I notice are her eyes. They're so dialated that they are pitch black. It's honestly scary to look at. The whites of her eyes are also bloodshot. I've also noticed her eyes are ever so slightly looking to the corners. (looks like she's looking around you).

When she gets into bed, she gives off heat like a furnace. She makes the bed so hot I start sweating and I swear you could see "heat lines" coming off her. Yet, she complains she's cold.

The most notable thing I've noticed (and that I can't figure out) is her breath. When I kiss her, her mouth tastes very sweet like a mouthful of sugar. Yet at the same time, Her breath has a very very faint paint thinner smell. You wouldn't know unless a few inches from her face. This doesn't seem to be typical alcohol breath although I know she drinks heavily when she's out. Usually she drinks beer, but I've realized "beer breath" smells and tastes like beer. Every time she comes home its the exact same potent taste and faint breath.

My guess is cocaine? Someone help me out especially with the breath thing. Thanks

Hmm... I don't know... There are alot of drugs that could be... Ecstasy, Herion or Cocaine... She is into something else along with drinking... I don't know how you can go and bring this up... I mean if you are really serious as to finding out I would just ask her what she is up to... Just have an honest conversation... you want to do that as soon as you can before this little habit of hers gets really bad...

• Author

I have asked her, but She really isn't straight with me. She often talks of having a "treat" and says it with a smile and does that "Mr. Burn's" thing with her fingers. I try to stay calm, but when she does that I get raging pissed off inside. I end up walking away with my tail between my legs.

blind_otter
I have asked her, but She really isn't straight with me. She often talks of having a "treat" and says it with a smile and does that "Mr. Burn's" thing with her fingers. I try to stay calm, but when she does that I get raging pissed off inside. I end up walking away with my tail between my legs.

Why do you take this treatment from her, regardless of what drug she's on?

Well... I know that it isn't pot... That is one thing it can't be.... With the way your describing it... I would be like what the hell is this "trat" your talking about and ask her why she can't be honest.

I was reading this online... With what you said and what this says... I think she is using ecstasy

Signs of Ecstasy Addiction

The signs of ecstasy addiction may be hard to spot unless you observe the individual while they are on the drugs. While ecstasy is considered not as addictive as heroin or cocaine, it can cause other adverse effects including nausea, hallucinations, chills, sweating, increases in body temperature, tremors, involuntary teeth clenching, muscle cramping, and blurred vision. Ecstasy users also report after-effects of anxiety, paranoia, and depression. Ecstasy comes in all shapes and colors. Ecstasy is also known as XTC, X, Versace, the hug drug, the love pill, and numerous other names reflecting the various imprints on the pills.

IhavenoFREAKINclue

You can't ask her. She won't tell you the truth. The dialited pupils are a give away, but like agnf said, that could be E or Heroin. Does she clentch alot? Her fists, jaw? When she gets into bed, is she wrestless? Usually people who are skeed, can either be mellow or a raging lunatic (I mean that by cleaning something and running around very fast) Not screaming like she does to you. Anything else you can tell us?

Yeah, but ecstasy doesn't give you an odorous breath.

The breathe makes me think it's something she's smoking or possibly snorting.

Also that can be signs of Meth usage as well... So, It isn't cocaine...

Depending on what she is drinking that can make her breath smell bad... Maybe she has been smoking cigarettes or drink other kinds of liquor... sometimes when getting high it can make you do other things that you never done before...

amaysngrace

i still don't know what mr.burns is. my first impression was ketamine. calling it a treat like a cat treat.

IhavenoFREAKINclue
i still don't know what mr.burns is. my first impression was ketamine. calling it a treat like a cat treat.

Mr. Burns...From the Simpsons.....

I doubt its K...K makes you feel drunk and dopey....If she was wired..she was on speed, meth or Coke

amaysngrace
Mr. Burns...From the Simpsons.....

I doubt its K...K makes you feel drunk and dopey....

okay i've never seen the simpsons. and as far as the k, it could make you wired too.

blind_otter

The sweet taste may be whippits. I used to huff nitrous when I was taking ecstasy.

But hell, I'd like to know how she can fall asleep. I could never fall asleep before the sun came up.

Like I said, though, does it matter? She treats you like cr@p.

dont know if this helps:

Drug Specific Symptoms:

Marijuana: Glassy, red eyes; loud talking and inappropriate laughter followed by sleepiness; a sweet burnt scent; loss of interest, motivation; weight gain or loss.

Alcohol: Clumsiness; difficulty walking; slurred speech; sleepiness; poor judgment; dilated pupils; possession of a false ID card.

Depressants: (including barbiturates and tranquilizers) Seems drunk as if from alcohol but without the associated odor of alcohol; difficulty concentrating; clumsiness; poor judgment; slurred speech; sleepiness; and contracted pupils.

Stimulants: Hyperactivity; euphoria; irritability; anxiety; excessive talking followed by depression or excessive sleeping at odd times; may go long periods of time without eating or sleeping; dilated pupils; weight loss; dry mouth and nose.

Inhalants: (Glues, aerosols, and vapors ) Watery eyes; impaired vision, memory and thought; secretions from the nose or rashes around the nose and mouth; headaches and nausea; appearance of intoxication; drowsiness; poor muscle control; changes in appetite; anxiety; irritability; an unusual number of spray cans in the trash.

Hallucinogens: Dilated pupils; bizarre and irrational behavior including paranoia, aggression, hallucinations; mood swings; detachment from people; absorption with self or other objects, slurred speech; confusion.

Heroin: Needle marks; sleeping at unusual times; sweating; vomiting; coughing and sniffling; twitching; loss of appetite; contracted pupils; no response of pupils to light.

Tobacco/Nicotine: Smell of tobacco; stained fingers or teeth.

Some have asked bout the mr. burns thing. It's just a habit of hers that annoys me. On the simpsons, mr burns says, "excellent" and taps his fingers together one by one. She will do that and say something like...."it's time for a treat tonight" with a big smile on her face. If I asker her what the heck she's talking about or what she's on, she just laughs. This is unimportant to what I was trying to communicate so sorry for getting off track.

Meth seems like a definate possiblity. Does the breath/taste of her mouth seem to fit my description?

amaysngrace

i don't know how someone could go to sleep if they are taking meth or ecstasy. with meth you can't sit still and with X you may seem sleeping but your brain doesn't stop going. i still say special k. it can leave a sweet taste in your mouth. and it's an anesthetic, so it really doesn't fall into the list above. and it could be considered a "treat". JMO

i don't know how someone could go to sleep if they are taking meth or ecstasy. with meth you can't sit still and with X you may seem sleeping but your brain doesn't stop going. i still say special k. it can leave a sweet taste in your mouth. and it's an anesthetic, so it really doesn't fall into the list above. and it could be considered a "treat". JMO

Im going to agree with you here, I've read that this drug is commonly mixed with sweet breath , which would explain the breath. Also the treat theory seems to fit .

Why are you with her??? If she's going out and partying every night without you and getting drunk and doing drugs is this really a person that you are happy being with? She treats you like crap and excludes you from her activities. Activities which include drug use and alcohol abuse. I would move on before this gets seriously out of hand. Just my two cents

IhavenoFREAKINclue
Why are you with her??? If she's going out and partying every night without you and getting drunk and doing drugs is this really a person that you are happy being with? She treats you like crap and excludes you from her activities. Activities which include drug use and alcohol abuse. I would move on before this gets seriously out of hand. Just my two cents

Love makes you do crazy things. He's probablty to far into the relationship (the "LOVE" Phase) and its hard to let go. Especially if he thinks he can help her if she in fact does have a problem. (You won't hunny, you can't change anyone)

• Author

Yes. She "goes" to sleep, but typically, she doesn't sleep. I can say anything at anytime of the night and she'll respond. She's awake...but looks asleep. I know there have been nights where she's up til 4 or 5 in the morning walking around the house. Although, I'd say this happens only a couple nights a month.

If it helps, I have to specify on her "breath." After coming back from partying, her mouth TASTES sweet. The taste is extremely potent. In fact it tastes really good. Yet her BREATH has a faint paint thinner type smell to it. I have never once kissed her sober or after drinking with me and tasted/smelled this on her mouth.

Is this what x and k are associated with?

amaysngrace
Yes. She "goes" to sleep, but typically, she doesn't sleep.

Yet her BREATH has a faint paint thinner type smell to it. I have never once kissed her sober or after drinking with me and tasted/smelled this on her mouth.

Is this what x and k are associated with?

x and k can make you seem asleep when you're really not. basically, you just have your eyes shut. about the paint thinner smell, it could be she smoked something. all of these drugs smell a little chemically when smoked, even crack smells like burned plastic.

why don't you just come right out and ask her??