LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Mind, Body & Soul > Addiction & Recovery

Heartbroken over a meth addict (possibly pregnant)

Addiction & Recovery Recognizing, conquering, and coping with addictions, substance abuse & dependence.

Like Tree9Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20th July 2017, 4:31 PM   #16
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecentChange View Post
No, I do. But I love myself enough to use my head before allowing some random guy to raw dog me. To me it's a BIG DEAL. I was wise enough to insist on safe sex practices as a teenager, and I sure as heck still do as a grown woman.

There is always a 7-11 a few blocks away.

Because I don't want to be diseased. I don't want children, I don't want to take plan B, I don't want to have an abortion.
Wow. I get it. You're so much better than me. I'm impressed with your basic, boring ass sex life. Are you gone now?
confused_gf is offline   Reply With Quote