Thank you all!

I made an account here about 6 years ago when I went through a horrible break up. Went through depression with suicidal thoughts. I was too embarrassed to speak to anyone I knew in person about my selfish thoughts. Long story short I have made mistakes, learned from them and made some more. But I wanted to let you know know that you helped me through the toughest part of my life so far. I probably wouldn't be here if it wasn't for the kind words you all said to me and didn't even know who I was. I've learned that life goes on no matter what and I can be happy IF I CHOOSE to be be happy. I was having a really low day today and remembered all of the kind and wise words that were spoken to me during my hardest times. I decided to log back into my old loveshack account and was surprised I even remembered my old username and password lol. I just read some of my old post and just started to cry. I had a rush of emotions from all the old pain I felt along with happiness to know that there are actually good people out there in the world that feel like me and I'm not alone. To see this website still going strong makes me so happy. Thank you all again and sorry if I posted this in the wrong section. Just wanted to give my thoughts and gratitude.

oldbutcurious

Glad to hear you are OK and you found strength in these pages... I remember I had been here too, in a not so distant past... known an avatar like "deidre"... but I forgot my login details, so, I created another...

am glad, too that this site is (still) active:)