Had a little too much drink yesterday

I was on a party in my company, we did a lot of drinking - mixing beers and vodka. I'm still pretty young and don't have much experience with job relationships, or company parties. After drinking we went to the club, and then I don't remember much. I guess I got out of the club, I was trying to get home, but ended up puking on the bus stop. No idea how many people were there. I then took a taxi, and puked inside of the car at the end.

When I woke up this morning, I had all my stuff, but puked clothes, pretty expensive jacket, no idea if I can wash it, I'll try chemical wash machine, and destroyed jeans.

I just really hope that none of my job friends seen me when I left the club.

I also drink every weekend on Fridays and Saturdays, not that much as yesterday, but still pretty much. I don't see the point doing this, I see only disadvantages. I do this just to have fun with friends. I'm 21.

Is this already a problem? How to deal with the yesterday's situation?

It's not good but it's not insurmountable. Learn to drink responsibly. . .have a drink, have a water, try to limit yourself to a small # of drinks rather than the excess you currently experience.

• 3 weeks later...

Hopefully as you get older you'll learn to drink more responsibly. For now it's not easy because you want to be like your friends I guess. It does depend on the crowd you hang out with.