My new addiction!

o.o; I got a new tattoo about two weeks ago.

I want another one, and ANOTHER ONE, AND ANOTHER ONE!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

• Like 1

Well.... They can actually be addicting. The chemicals released through the pain response etc plays a role.

Do you have an addictive personality otherwise? I have know a number of "addicts" who picked up this addiction and are now covered in tattoos.

My sister is one of them. First it was eating disorders, then exercise addiction, then caffine and alcohol. Now she no longer drinks (yay!) the bulimia is under control (great!), the exercising is no longer at a detrimental level (good!)....

But the tattoos... I would say she started about 15 years ago. Little piece here, small one there...

Now she is covered from her neck, to her toes. She and other tattoo enthusiast talk about their addicting nature....

• Like 1
  • Author

Hmm I don't feel like I have addictive personality.

Maybe when comes to personal relationship, even when I know its a crappy one and its not going anywhere I still hold on.

I feel like addiction is time consuming, and that's something I don't have time for lol. I am too busy, with relationships, work, & school.

But my new tattoo only took like 30 mins, it did hurt, but at the same time it felt really reviving. I think because I am so stressed out with many things in my life, that tattoo is a way of me 'cutting', though I would never cut ever in my life because that hurts and I am afraid of infections lol.

OP go try acupuncture if you need to relax it feels great IMO.

I only have one tattoo and it ok it is not meaning full. I did get both my nippels periced for the fun of it. I took both out a few years ago .

• Like 1