Snort cocaine??

Vices-Virtues

Vices-Virtues

Hi, I've always been against drugs and such, but I am curious as to what it would be like to snort cocaine.

The only is I'm kinda scared if I try it I might die, since supposly it can kill you and I'm also scared I could be allergic to it.

What is it like to short cocaine??

Like how do you feel and does it change who you are??

It's a stimulant.

Think of the perk coffee gives you in the morning.

Coke is like that, but more intense with a more immediate effect (hits you almost the second you take it). Effects are pretty short-lived. 15-30 mins depending on dosage, biochemistry of snorter, what else is in their system, etc. It's a big party drug and often used to counteract the depressant effects of alcohol. People who party until the following morning usually do so with the help of a stimulant of one form or the other.

No hallucinogenic effects. Little to no impairment effects - some may even argue that it boosts performance in some areas.

I've only tried it twice and didn't feel a speck different. Not sure if it was a quality issue, but the other guys doing lines seemed happy with it and they seemed to know their stuff.

As someone who used to be addicted to cocaine (both snorting it and smoking it), I would advise against using it. The first time I tried it, I only did a little and it felt like a strong stimulant but soon after I felt the negative effects (anxious, panicky, etc). There's also a STRONG desire after doing one line, to do another….and another….and so on.

Unfortunately it's very hard to tell how much your body can tolerate until it is too late. I have overdosed on cocaine more than once, and I really thought I didn't do all that much (although others would disagree). Purity varies and once you've done too much there's no way to reverse it. There's nothing like being awake at 5AM, struggling to breathe, numb from your head down trying to decide if you should call 911 or not.

Not fun.

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
As someone who used to be addicted to cocaine (both snorting it and smoking it), I would advise against using it. The first time I tried it, I only did a little and it felt like a strong stimulant but soon after I felt the negative effects (anxious, panicky, etc). There's also a STRONG desire after doing one line, to do another….and another….and so on.

Unfortunately it's very hard to tell how much your body can tolerate until it is too late. I have overdosed on cocaine more than once, and I really thought I didn't do all that much (although others would disagree). Purity varies and once you've done too much there's no way to reverse it. There's nothing like being awake at 5AM, struggling to breathe, numb from your head down trying to decide if you should call 911 or not.

Not fun.

I agree; don't try it. I was addicted in my late teens/early twenties and to this day I still crave it. It is highly addictive and makes you feel on top of the world...until you come down from it. You are irritable, anxious, grumpy, selfish, etc. Luckily I never OD'd, but did do some things I regret. I basically wasted those years, as they are all a blur to me now.

• Like 1

Don't try it. I have a friend that started snorting coke casually. It lead to a bery heavy addiction. He eventually started slamming it (shooting up). He did a ton of damage to his nose and can no longer smell anything. He has craters in both arms and track marks up to his shoulders. He lost his wife, job and family. He wasted over $1.5 million on it.

I have another friend that got strung out on it abd lost everything. Both have chemically induced mental illnesses that will last the rest of their lives.

Coke is also cut numerous times before it lands in your hands. Basically as the coke travels from south america to the dealers on the street it is cut from pure cocaine down too less pure forms. It's likely less then 10-20% coke by the time you get it. The coke can be cut with god knows what. I met someone who used to sell it, they would cut it with any white powder they had on hand. He admitted to using powder bleach and other toxic chemicals to cut it.

Yes you can die from coke use. It elevates tour heart rate and you can have a heart attack. If you are taking any other medications it can interact with those drugs and cause other medical problems. It's not worth it.

• Like 3
I agree; don't try it. I was addicted in my late teens/early twenties and to this day I still crave it. It is highly addictive and makes you feel on top of the world...until you come down from it. You are irritable, anxious, grumpy, selfish, etc. Luckily I never OD'd, but did do some things I regret. I basically wasted those years, as they are all a blur to me now.

I forgot to mention...I am now 36. It's been over 10 years and I still want it at times, but don't buy it of course. It's not worth the consequences.

Don't do it, OP!

• Like 2

I can respect your inquisitiveness as its a "high class" drug in some social settings.

I cannot tell you to do it or not do it.

Instead read up on the pros and cons of such being placed into your system and make a mature adult decision after learning such.

Various medicines in hospitals have cocaine directives and even then the doctors are cautious due to the organ and mental effects on the patient......

I've tried it. Wasn't my thing, but I don't regret trying it. Now that curiosity is gone.

I don't know why people say you shouldn't every try it? Apart from the legal issues?

The idea of trying a drug one time and becoming addicted is hugely exaggerated. Maybe true if you're a weak person, so no don't try it if you're a weak person.

I tried snorted it max two times in college and smoked it once in a joint. The first thing that comes to mind, as with snorting anything, is that disgusting drainage feeling down the back of your throat.

Other than that, when I did snort it I did small 'bumps' and it made me hyper focused. It's not something I ever did enough of to probably feel what someone who has seriously done cocaine has felt, but I don't want to either.

Obviously drugs like cocaine are dangerous, not only for addictive reasons but also as another poster said, god knows what its cut with. You're better off leaving well enough alone.

Did quite a bit of `Charlie` at uni. My marks improved! Up to you. If you get addicted to things then don`t do it, if not, well then `credit cards` away.

littleblackheart

Never did it myself but in my Uni days had to endure a few evenings in rooms full cocaine-snorting people; I have always been perplexed at the usefulness of that particular drug - from what I could tell, people would seem high as kites one minute and on the verge of tears the next, which didn't seem particularly tempting; then again smoking is a bad enough habit as it is, and probably no better in the long run.

I've tried it. Wasn't my thing, but I don't regret trying it. Now that curiosity is gone.

I don't know why people say you shouldn't every try it? Apart from the legal issues?

The idea of trying a drug one time and becoming addicted is hugely exaggerated. Maybe true if you're a weak person, so no don't try it if you're a weak person.

May I ask what is a weak person? Prone?

...Sure hope the OP comes back to share the decision or final outcome from this.

I think it was a poor choice of words, he probably only meant people who get addicted easily!

And I agree. It's the worst drug to take if you're that kind of person. The high is intense and short lived, leaving you with the urge to get another bump as soon as the high fades. It's never enough.

With some drugs, the high can be thought as a large bell shaped curve on a graph. An ascension, a peak, a slow decent. Leaving you satisfied with the experience. Then you sleep it off and go do something else. Cocaine is different. It's a peak, kinda like ventricular depolarization, a QRS, on an ECG. The experience is so fast, it comes and goes. Your body and mind wants it to plateau so you keep going back to it. But it doesn't work. It never does.

• 2 weeks later...

Don't do it. I used to snort coke, and i definitely regret those days. I'm lucky enough to have a guts to turn back on this drugs. First, it makes you more focus and you feel you can take anything they will throw to you. But in a long run, it's highly addictive. The crave is stronger.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Most likely my drug of choice when I did drugs.

It puts you straight to the top of the world, being really nice and friendly to people, shyness is gone completely and boosts your self-confidence to infinity. Once I even felt my body so damn light that I took pleasure from going upstairs and downstairs with no apparent reason. :lmao:

Drawback is that it seems really addictive (done myself like 40+ lines in my entire life and I don't really feel the urge to keep on doing anymore, but everybody is different) and you really FEEL when the effect is beginning to fade. You regret being so over-the-top friendly, your shyness multiplies and if you tend to feel depressed you'll REALLY feel depressed as HELL, like tired of your daily routine without that enhancing effect, which causes you want to snort more and more.

So, definitely, to each his own. But handle with care.

• 2 weeks later...
melodicintention

Uncut cocaine will just make you relax as it's an analgesic. If it's cut with speed though you will probably have a hard time holding still. If it's real good you'll feel grandiose and might want to have a lot of sex or go dancing or whatever dangerous crap. Add alcohol and it's gets really wild, plus your chances of dying shoot through the roof. It gave me a lot of zits all over my body when i did it for the following week, and then gave me major panic attacks after I did it a few more times and I will NEVER touch that crap again. I can't recommend you try it. You do know you can die on the first try of it, even small amounts. Cocaine ain't cool.