I just joined loveshock.

Hi everyone, SkyLex here and I'm a new member.. recently I came to realize that I'm not in complete control of my life anymore due to my alcohol habits. I joined loveshack with hopes that I could somehow meet new friends whom I can talk to and share ideas with. I do feel that people in my place are starting to stay away from me.. i hope i will not have that feeling here at loveshack. this is my first post so please pardon me from providing less details as my mind is still rambling with random thoughts. i'll just be around checking out some cool threads. Thanks for having the time to read this..

• Like 3

`LOVESHOCK`

Could be about right! But i am sure you find most people very helpful here. There are a number of threads on alcohol. Good luck.

Hi everyone, SkyLex here and I'm a new member.. recently I came to realize that I'm not in complete control of my life anymore due to my alcohol habits. I joined loveshack with hopes that I could somehow meet new friends whom I can talk to and share ideas with. I do feel that people in my place are starting to stay away from me.. i hope i will not have that feeling here at loveshack. this is my first post so please pardon me from providing less details as my mind is still rambling with random thoughts. i'll just be around checking out some cool threads. Thanks for having the time to read this..
  • Like 5
`LOVESHOCK`

Could be about right! But i am sure you find most people very helpful here. There are a number of threads on alcohol. Good luck.

This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

• 1 month later...
  • Author
`LOVESHOCK`

Thanks Haydn! Positive thoughts... :lmao:

Grumpybutfun

Welcome. You just took a step in admitting you have a problem and want to change your relationship with alcohol. Look up Hello Sunday Morning which is an Australian site I used to refer to military kids before I retired. The concept is to gain support from others who abuse alcohol. It is a peer support for having a hangover free Sunday morning from your weekend.

Good luck,

Grumps

• Like 2