trouble in paradise...

sharkbite0

Well, the paradise part is I'm quitting drinking, its been about 2 weeks....at the same time, I'm in college (26..soon to be 27 going for a bachelors in psychology), and its the last week of classes.

The trouble, I'm sick on and off with flu like symptons along with horrible headaches. I think its a mix of actual sickness and withdrawl.

I have 3 papers due, 5 pages each. I try to start them, got halfway through one of them and tried reading material for the other...those 2 are due tomorrow and the last is due on friday. I want to stay sober, and tried to ask others for help but when i bring up political economy everyone is clueless.

I've gotten A's on the tests, but without doing these papers.......its going to kill my grade, teacher won't give extensions.

Any help or words of wisdom is appreciated. Thank you all and good luck with your battles!

Confusedbylove

2 weeks is great man keep it up!!! Just keep your focus on school, if you keep your brain focused on your assignments you will be successful. Good luck!

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

your doing good sharkbite.. you're still young and you have a great future ahead with your bachelors degree. don't let it be ruined by alcohol.

• Like 1