breaking away from a cocaine addict boyfriend

This is not my firsrt time posting on this site, but i am back again. when I first posted, i was trying to figure out was boyfriend using cocaine, yes he was and still is. i been with him for 3.5 years. dealing with the cocaine over a year. anyway, i need help from someone going through the same thing. My boyfriend left 6 months ago living with his mom. I think he left because i knew when he was high, and he didnt want me see. He admitted it once that he was using, but said he would quit, that was eight months ago. He is still doing it and lying.. his nose is stuffy all the time, and running. his voice is hoarse. i just want him out my life. he blames all the problems on me. he say i am worsesome, but he really is with his cocaine addiction. what type of person would want this in there life. it seems i do, because i havent let go. its been horrible. any advice welcomed, criticism too. iwant out. he dont work, just sorry, am i addicted to him. plz help

That is an addictive narcotic. Either one is quitting and in rehab, or they are getting worse. I know a 46 y.o. guy who just divorced, doing it like it's going out of style, trying to regain his 20's. He does not at all see that there is something wrong with it, he doesn't worry it will be addictive, he doesn't care that his kids find the "straws" around the house. He's being a jacka$$, but that is what an addict does. He's gonna throw away his business and career, but again, ditto. If your bf is trying to hide the use, and continue the use, he is on his way to becoming coke addict, if not already.