I'm addicted to LS

I'm obsessed with LS. Here it is 3:30 am and I'm still awake tring to solve the problems of the world. In the last 24 hours I've probably check out the site about 5 or 6 times. I average about 11 posts a day. I know more about the personally lives of people I have never met nor will probably will ever meet, then I do about people I see on a day to day bases. I have things that I have been putting off doing b/c I'm here. My bf teases me "Are chatting it up with your boyfriends AGAIN?" I think I have become obsessed. We need to start a new forum LS Anonoymous support group for the LS obsessed. But what would the point be b/c we would have to meet here.

There have already been several threads about this :) As with any other addiction, if it starts interfering with your life, it's a sign you may need to cut back.

I'm on a lot as well, but I consider my computer addiction quite productive, as I have a billion windows open.

Visiting LoveShack can be part of a balanced, well-planned life. Set aside a certain amount of time each day to visit the site, do that, and then return to other pressing matters in your life. If there are none, seek healthy ones that involve moving around, exercising, volunteering, money-making pursuits, etc. I'm not sure what a healthy time to be on the site is but I think more than one hour a day on the Internet is probably not healthy.

You may not be as much addicted to LoveShack as you are the soap opera aspect. This is one of the few places where you can read real life problems and often make yourself feel better that your life isn't as complicated as some others.

When you're drawing your last breath when it's time to meet your maker, you don't want to think back that you spent the best part of your days and the best years of your life living it in front of a computer screen.

Originally posted by Tony

When you're drawing your last breath when it's time to meet your maker, you don't want to think back that you spent the best part of your days and the best years of your life living it in front of a computer screen.

I don't know Tony. I really think my time on the internet holds most of my fondest memories. In the past decade, I've made most of my best friends and memorable dates online.

I love having a whole world where all I have to do to make it go away....is sign off. HAHA!

• Author

I don't know I guess I just feel that at this point in my life it is as perfect as ever has. I've been to the depths of hell that some people have and I just want to express to them that someday someone with a fire extinguisher will come and blow out those firey flames (or in some cases you will trip over the extinguisher yourself).

Or like Tony made me think my life is so good now and I realise how bad it can be

it just makes me realise how thankful I am even for the smaller things in life. Your last statement was a very good point Tony.

I tend to be home alone alot and I get more social activity from LS then TV. It's nice to have honest advise no matter how hurtful it maybe. A friend face to face will

try to soften the blow and may not give the advise intended b/c they don't want to hurt your feelings. Here everyone speaks their mind positive or negative, and I think honesty makes for better friendship then softening the blow. I have lost friends b/c I can be to honest.

Thanks Guys

Hello, my name is Darkangelism and I am a LS addict.

I tried to leave and it lasted about an hour. Just as long as it doesnt intefere with your RL stuff its ok.