Need on how to handle a situation

I need some advice. My brother's girlfriend's daughter is a heroin addict. Her mother is trying to help, but there is no tough love. We have a vacation planned in a few weeks and my brother and his girlfriend are going with us. His girlfriend just asked if she could bring her daughter that is addicted to heroin along. I believe so she doesn't have to worry about her while we are gone and across country. We would all be staying in the same house together for a week.

I don't trust this girl as she has stole thousands from her Mom and Grandmother. I'm worried that she will steal from us while on vacation. I just don't think the rest of us should have to worry about that on a vacation.

Well, after hearing that the rest of us didn't want her to bring her daughter along, she lost it. Now she says that her and my brother are not going on vacation because they can't bring her along.

Are the rest of us wrong in not allowing her to bring her daughter? My gut tells me that I'm right, but the Christian side says I should give her a chance.

Any thoughts? Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

i think u should tell ur future sister-in-law the gf that give her daughter some pocket money or else send her to rehabiltation its necessary that u try that cos she is heroin addict n i shall warn u that heroin is too dangerous if she is having frequently cos later she will see side effects n u shall also try to be future sister-in -law's daughter as friend n talk to her , i think giving a chance to some1 is more important than money, money wil come back but that girl may not.. get that drug addict help as early as possible