coccaine addicted partners

i met my partner back when i was 17 years old, almost 18. My partner is 6 yrs older than me, and we didn't mind the age difference. We have been together for 6 yrs now and we also have a 2 yr old daughter.

My partner told me that before we met, he JUST got out of rehab for being addicted to coke. I was proud of him for doing so well with not doing the drugs,,,, or so i thought! I eventually found out that he was doing coke behind my back, we had several fights about him doing the drugs. Then he finally "twisted my rubber arm" and got me to do coke with him too. It was not my first time trying it, i had tried it once before and did not care for it at all. We both ended up doing coke once or twice in a year, and then we started once a month or so, and for the past year it has been more and more and more, to the point of him buying EVERY weekend, i know it is wrong, i don't want to continue this every weekend. He is the one who is buying it, or so he says that it was just given to him.

Ever since being with him, whenever i leave cash in my purse it just happens to go missing, or at least most of it does. I have a feeling that it is my partner who is taking the money,,, just the other weekend i gave him my bank card to take out $40 for me that way i would have the cash for our taxi ride home (we were drinking at a friends house). That night he bought more coke... a few days later i tried to use my bank card, but it wasn't working... i went to the bank and they told me that i had put an empty envelope in the bank machine to take out cash (which is fraud)!! i was sooo angry that he had done that to me... i feel like i can never trust him again, that is the second time that he has done that to me... oh, and lately our fights have been involving more name calling, like how i am a fat b!+ch, ohhh, and a slut,,, apparently i have the time to cheat on him!!

i want to stay with him because i don't want my daughter to grow up w/o a father and because i guess i still do love him, or at least the "old" him,,,, but i also do not need this kind of stuff in my life or my daughters life... i guess i am very confused on how to handle this situation

he's going to drag you down with him.it's as simple as that.unless he goes back to rehab,and means it this time, there's really no hope.what's you gonna do if he get "caught" in a drug sting and your kids with him?good bye kid.you can do so much better, i know you love him,but there's your child to think about.

this mans just gonna drag you down.what happens if there's a drug sting and the kids are there? good bye kids.from the people i see(cokes everywhere)it just gets worse and worse,do you really want your kids around this? good luck

Keep in mind someone with an addicition is willing to steal, lie, cheat and kill. If you think that makes a good role model for your daughter than I don't know what else to tell you.

If we looked at all the violence, theft, domestic crimes, etc caused by drugs or alcohol it would be the #1 cause people land in jail and ruin lives. Someone who does narcotics doesn't love themselves and they don't love other people either. Maybe at one time they did but it slowly deadens a person's identidy and capabilities to love. It turns them slowly into another person.

Your a poor role model as a woman for tolerating a man who is not responsible toward himself and engages in illegal activities. He may even want to quit but I have seen people end up in their graves because they couldn't face their addicitions. Unless he's in rehab and actively seeking help your volunteering to stand on the sidelines as an enabler to watch him spiral downward, as well as hurt yourself and your daughter.

If your with him for financial reasons or your afraid to leave please find a outreach program that can help you break free from this bad situation. Feel free to e-mail me if you want.

wow stop thinking about yourself for a moment and think about the life you are bringing your daughter up in? You have two parents that are doing drugs, he is stealing money from you, and honestly I think that you need to get out of this for her sake, stop being selfish