I think my husband is using cocaine

Hello guys

I need help. I need to know all related to coke and its use. I think my husband is using coke and I am really scare. He has been using a lot of mj since we moved to the US and I have had the toughest time. I don't even drink. I am from other country and am all alone here with my daughter.

Why is it that aluminum foil means he may be using, or broken pens.

What shall I look for?

Yesterday he came home jumpy and excited and loving and in a rush and then he changed completely. I am not sure what to check.

I really need good advice and help, I need friends. I even have the name and number of his dealer, shall I call him and ask him what he bought? o I guess not,

Please I am desperate

THis is an awful dilemma, but do you know what? Terrible as it may seem, I really would contact somebody 'official'.

To my mind, someone using Cocaine is drastically altering their mind-state and is unpredictable.

You and your daughter are in crisis and in danger.

Your husband is unpredictable and you never know what drugs of this strength, and with this effect can do to a person.

I'm afraid I would definitely consult the Police, and ask them to intervene.

Can you talk to him ?? I think id do that before calling police.

Ask, he must partake in a smoke of MJ infront of you....so theres a certain level of comfort with being around you on drugs.

goodluck.

lonelyandfrustrated

Aluminum foil and broken pens likely means he's smoking something, and it's more likely to be crank (methamphetamine) than coke (or crack, if it's in smokable form). Is the foil blackened? Is there a milky residue inside the pen?

The problem with crank is that it is much more likely to cause psychosis than cocaine. Both substances come with a high followed by a crash, but the difference in the actual stuff is that the crank will be in a powdered form (with some chunky rock-like pieces, can be white, yellowish, or pink) and crack will be solid, either in a bar-like shape (think a piece of trident gum) or rock-like lumps that look milky white.

SEARCH THE HOUSE AND HIS VEHICLE. Look for small baggies, glass pipes, burned foil...check the pockets of shirts in the closet, check inside shoes...I know one guy who would pull up the carpet in the corner of the closet and hide the stuff beneath it. Check the bathroom throughly. Watch where he spends time at home behind closed doors. It's likely his hiding spot.

Can you talk to him ?? I think id do that before calling police.

Ask, he must partake in a smoke of MJ infront of you....so theres a certain level of comfort with being around you on drugs.

goodluck.

No no no!!

To actively encourage someone to take drugs is very foolish, especially with children around!

What a thing to say!!

Hello guys

I need help. I need to know all related to coke and its use. I think my husband is using coke and I am really scare. He has been using a lot of mj since we moved to the US and I have had the toughest time. I don't even drink. I am from other country and am all alone here with my daughter.

Why is it that aluminum foil means he may be using, or broken pens.

What shall I look for?

Yesterday he came home jumpy and excited and loving and in a rush and then he changed completely. I am not sure what to check.

I really need good advice and help, I need friends. I even have the name and number of his dealer, shall I call him and ask him what he bought? o I guess not,

Please I am desperate

You have the name and number of his coke dealer and you say that he smokes alot of mj. Do you desire to be with a man who uses illegal drugs?

Best way is to get him a drug screening. Go with him, be supportive and tell him that you are concerned. What kind of work does he do?