Blue powder?

Hey guys, I have no idea about drugs.. I'm curious, and kinda worried. I did a stupid thing and am worried, and a bit sheepish.

I was lighting candles today, because we are having problems with our basement, the vapor barrier is F*cked, and it is leaking and making the whole house smell musty...

Anywho.. I emptied out my candle holder that my boyfriend filled with all sorts of odds and ends.. I found a piece of cigaerette foil in there, and there was blue powder in it. I didn't think, and smelled it. Some of it went up my nose. :o:mad::eek:

I know he used to do crack, and he stopped way before we got together... but he has many secrets, and i wouldn't put it past him to try and use something nasty behind my back. He knows i'm totally against anything that isn't natural like pot and shrooms.

So i'm curious, does anyone have any clue what this blue powder could be? Is it a drug even??

Prodigal Princess

Who knows, it could be the trip of a lifetime or it could just be blue sand.

The only blue-coloured drug I've ever seen is MDMA (pure form of ecstasy). But it shouldn't be swallowed, rather than smoked.

Dealers often colour drugs as a way to market them, so really it could be anything. Popular drugs you can get in powder form include crack, coke, speed and ketamine.

Oh, and it is definitely some form of drug if it was sitting in foil. It was obviously waiting to be smoked.

Why don't you just ask him?

• Author
Who knows, it could be the trip of a lifetime or it could just be blue sand.

The only blue-coloured drug I've ever seen is MDMA (pure form of ecstasy). But it shouldn't be swallowed, rather than smoked.

Dealers often colour drugs as a way to market them, so really it could be anything. Popular drugs you can get in powder form include crack, coke, speed and ketamine.

Oh, and it is definitely some form of drug if it was sitting in foil. It was obviously waiting to be smoked.

Why don't you just ask him?

Because he'll lie his face off.

Even if the proof is right there.

One time my camera went missing, and he kept saying i'm sure it'll turn up babe. I had a funny feeling he did something with it. Sure enough it turned up in a place i checked a million times, and when i checked it, there was a picture of the pawn shop on it. The broker took a pic to make sure it was working. I went to him and told him I KNEW he pawned it, and he still freaked for me calling him a liar, and he didn't relent until i showed him the damn pic. :rolleyes:

It doesn't matter what i KNOW he'll never come clean.

So far, the only buzz i feel is the beer i'm sipping on so that makes things a LITTLE better

Exactly,no matter how much evidence you have he will deny,deny,and deny. My H is the same way. Atleast your bf is a little better at admittng the truth. My H the evidence could be there with him in the pic, and he would still deny it. Go with your gut feeling. You are probaly right to think it was drugs.

Prodigal Princess

Oh, don't worry about being affected by the drug; I doubt you ingested enough to do anything. You must have been pretty shocked at the time, though. :mad:

Why are you still with this guy??

• Author
Oh, don't worry about being affected by the drug; I doubt you ingested enough to do anything. You must have been pretty shocked at the time, though. :mad:

Why are you still with this guy??

I love him. We have an amazing 8 month old baby together, and i have tried to leave him countless times... I just. Can't. It's seems impossible. I just love him too much. He has his goood points and in the end, it doesn't matter, i can never let him walk out that door. My unhappiness, is my fault. But my happiness is as well. I'm stuck :confused:

wow LG your post makes me sad for you.

you do have choices and you do deserve to be happy. it will never happen as long as you settle for this guy.

he will always choose the drug over you and your child. and he will continue to steal from you as well. nothing and no one is safe at his level of use.

My unhappiness, is my fault. But my happiness is as well. I'm stuck :confused:

And now you will force that onto your daughter.

Is that the kind of Mom you want to be? The one who raises her child in a home with a drug addict that lies and steals?

Yeesh.

• Author

The two things i spoke of are isolated incidents. He smokes dope, and was into bad shyte before we were together, but has been good, as far as i know.

Other than that. We have out differences. We have over come so much. we still have hurdles. But we are doing ALOT better now than we ever have. I love him i'm not settling. I'm fighting to keep the relationship going for love. As is he.. It's just all craziness i guess. But we do it for love.

K i'm pretty buzzed now :laugh:

The two things i spoke of are isolated incidents. He smokes dope, and was into bad shyte before we were together, but has been good, as far as i know.

Other than that. We have out differences. We have over come so much. we still have hurdles. But we are doing ALOT better now than we ever have. I love him i'm not settling. I'm fighting to keep the relationship going for love. As is he.. It's just all craziness i guess. But we do it for love.

K i'm pretty buzzed now :laugh:

Besides him leaving the E around the house today, you mean. And pawning your camera to buy drugs, you mean.

So, considering your easy go lucky attitude, how would you feel if your daughter were a bit older and was the one who found his drugs and thought they were candy and ate it?

Honestly, what you do with your life is your business. But, if I knew who you were, and where you were, I would call DFS so fast it would make your head spin. I honestly found your attitude to be disgusting.

NO child should be raised in an environment where lethal drugs are being left around the house.

And yes, it is craziness, but "we" do not do these things for love.

You have a child to protect. I strongly suggest you start doing so, before something horrible happens to your child, or you lose her to the state.

I hope for her sake, she finds a new and safe home.

Besides him leaving the E around the house today, you mean. And pawning your camera to buy drugs, you mean.

So, considering your easy go lucky attitude, how would you feel if your daughter were a bit older and was the one who found his drugs and thought they were candy and ate it?

Honestly, what you do with your life is your business. But, if I knew who you were, and where you were, I would call DFS so fast it would make your head spin. I honestly found your attitude to be disgusting.

NO child should be raised in an environment where lethal drugs are being left around the house.

You have a child to protect. I strongly suggest you start doing so, before something horrible happens to your child, or you lose her to the state.

i couldn't have said it better myself JB!

and btw LG - you're not helping the situation with the cavalier attitude about being buzzed right now.

think about what's best for your daughter and her happy future/life. there are tons of folks who would love to give a child a happy home... this will not work if you don't take steps to change all of this with him and your attitude.

• Author

Does it make you feel so great to put your self so high above me? How dare you judge me like you do. Kiss my ass. . I REALLY could have done without it.

I AM NOT for having drugs in my house. I didn't ask for your snotty opinion on my attitude. I have ALOT of work to do on myself. I know that and accept it, am working on my problems. But the way i raise my kids is NOT one of them. I take GOOD care of my girls and no one, especially some NOBODY on the internet can tell me HOW to do it understand?, and i know it. I don't need some bitchy post to tell me.

So shove it up your ass.

I merely asked what it could be. So i knew what i accidently ingested. Not for advice on how to live my life and raise my babies. I'll deal with him once i know just exactly WHAT it is that i found. Jackass.

Why did you stay with her after she started poisining your food kmt... Because I loooove her. I love her, she cut off me dick and through it in a field but Iloooove I love her. Don't you get I love her so now she get to ruin my life

• Author
Why did you stay with her after she started poisining your food kmt... Because I loooove her. I love her, she cut off me dick and through it in a field but Iloooove I love her. Don't you get I love her so now she get to ruin my life

you really need to go out and find yourself a woman KMT :p

LG calm down! everyone is only trying to help you see things for the reality that you presented.

being hostile and defensive does not fix the problem... it only makes it seem as though it is readily justified...

• Author
LG calm down! everyone is only trying to help you see things for the reality that you presented.

being hostile and defensive does not fix the problem... it only makes it seem as though it is readily justified...

Yes Sunny, i know. But she was so quick to judge me, yet threaten to call authorities on my babes! Someone played nasty tricks on me before, used their knowledge of the system and her grandchildren to hurt me that involved that kind of thing. It's all in my posts... I don't take to lightly when someone quickly judges the way i raise my girls.

They are my life. No one is going to mess with me that way IRL or not. I won't have it. But i'm sorry for getting so hostile. It's not like me, so i do apologise, to you and anyone, who read it, but not to her. I am a good mom, and no one, especially one that doesn't know me, can get away with putting such a harsh threat on me with out me having my say Sunny. Many people know me on this board. She isn't one of them.

Sounds like he's taking... smurf-dust.

I've never heard of drug that regularly comes in a blue powder... and I've done a few.

It dont necessarily have to come in a powder form. It could have been whole, and then ground into a powder. Some people ingest pill by snorting, or it could be meth if it was in foil.