Verbal Abuse

timidity99

timidity99

Here's my situation. I'm actually the verbal abuser in my relationship with God. I call Him alot of foul names when I get angry. Does anyone know of any anger management classes that can help me out with this? Obviously I'm asking those of you who are christians. Christians know what I'm talking about when I say I'm verbally abusive towards God. I tell God that I'm sorry for cursing His name and then a few days later I curse His name again. I've called Him a jerk too.

Should I go to a pastor or an anger management class? I don't think anger management recognizes blasphemy as verbal abuse since it is a victimless crime as far as they are concerned. I don't think it would be necessary for me to get help for this in order to have a relationship with somebody.

Im not very religious myself but my mom is.

All I know is that you are Gods child and saying you are mentally abusive to God is impossible...can a child mentally abuse their parent?

• Author
timidity99
Im not very religious myself but my mom is.

All I know is that you are Gods child and saying you are mentally abusive to God is impossible...can a child mentally abuse their parent?

I said I am verbally abusive not mentally abusive. Yes one can verbally abuse their parents through name calling. One can also mentally abuse their parents through manipulation mind games.