He says I didn’t deserve a baby anyway...

Riio

My boyfriend of six years has never wanted children. That was something I accepted when we got together. I found out I was pregnant and he was livid. He grabbed me by the hair, screamed at me, and said I did it on purpose. Ever since I have been walking on eggshells around him because he thinks I got pregnant behind his back.

We were going to have a little boy, and the second he found out he just got more angry. Saying awful things about the baby... he was going to be bad, and stupid, and wouldn’t love me. I just kept to myself about it.

He got really mad at me one night and punched me in the stomach, and I just worried about my little boy the whole time after.i should have left and went to the doctor, but I was afraid. My son passed away about a week ago and I have to be induced. My boyfriend is elated over the news... he keeps saying that I didn’t deserve to be a mother anyway.

Last night after I made dinner he knocked my plate to the ground and laughed the whole time I tried to pick it up. He says real moms protect their babies and that the plate thing just showed I can never be a mother. He tells me about the mean things he would have done to our son too.

I’m afraid to leave and I just want to die. I don’t know what to do. Is he right? Would my son have hated me?

• Author
I am so very sorry for your loss. You need to leave this monster of a BF & report him to the police.

I almost left when the baby was alive but he said he’d kill us. Now I can’t find the strength to care if he kills me.

Find the strength. The cops can place you in a shelter & protect you. Your baby needs somebody alive to remember his short existence.

• Like 1
  • Author
Find the strength. The cops can place you in a shelter & protect you. Your baby needs somebody alive to remember his short existence.

I just feel like I failed my little baby... I feel worthless.

I just feel like I failed my little baby... I feel worthless.

You are not worthless. You suffered extreme abuse.

Even if you had left you criminally abusive EX there is not guarantee that your son would have lived. There are no answers sometimes. It may simply have been the little guy's time. God needed another angel for reasons beyond our comprehension.

But let some good come out of this tragedy. Save yourself. Get away from your BF. Have him prosecuted. Become an advocate for abused women once you get yourself straightened out. Don't let brutes like him do this to other women. Given them the strength you didn't have.

• Like 1

Have this pos arrested ASAP.! Get your things and leave ASAP you might still have a chance to be with someone else who can make you happy

• Like 2