LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Mind, Body & Soul > Abuse

I'm going to go to therapy

Abuse Support for and discussion of psychological, physical, and sexual abuse.

Like Tree12Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23rd September 2017, 2:50 PM   #16

Oversight

I think a lot of you are taking for granted the fact that a lot of people can't afford a therapist. That's why I'm going to the VA despite my reservations. And that's why I come here, and that's why I look for books. So I really appreciate Downtown's input. Weather or not they are a medical professional they are insightful. And despite my limited resources, it is my goal to improve upon who I am.
sickubus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd September 2017, 11:42 PM   #17
Established Member

Journal Entries: 2
I am glad that you are going to therapy, sickubus.

And Downtown is one on a very small list of people on this forum whose words about topics like this I would seriously consider.
bluefeather is offline   Reply With Quote