LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Mind, Body & Soul > Abuse

Doesn't want a relationship. Only wants sex.

Abuse Support for and discussion of psychological, physical, and sexual abuse.

Like Tree26Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 6th December 2016, 8:18 PM   #16
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by batjokes92 View Post
The only difference between them and him is he's been the most persistent. The others just stop trying once I show them I have standards.
Persistence doesn't mean genuine interest. It just means he's a little more persistent hoping you'll cave and let him get into your pants.

Fell in love with you! Don't be gullible. He's manipulating you hoping you'll get weak and give into him.

Last edited by Zahara; 6th December 2016 at 8:21 PM..
Zahara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th December 2016, 9:23 PM   #17
Established Member

Quote:
Our secret relationship

Then last month he started texting me again.
Of course he did.

You're easy.
turnera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th December 2016, 9:27 PM   #18
Established Member

Quote:
Just an update. I've been ignoring him for a week now until one night he texted me "if you don't want to speak to me that's fine just let me know please" I responded with "I don't want to talk to you anymore." He then said "awe I bought you a gift I guess I'll return it I really do miss you a lot." He then said "can I say one last thing and then I'll leave you alone? There is a reason I kept pushing you away do you want to know what it is?" I asked "what?" And he said "I fell in love with you." "I tried not to, I'm so sorry. I will respect you and go and never talk to you again. Is that what you want?" I said "yes" and he said "so I can't make it up to you?"

The next day he sent me a message that was apparently ment to go to another Contact he had on his phone explaining how he wanted to return this 400$ necklace he bought for me. He said he sent it to me by accident but I know it was on purpose.

So now I'm confused. He said he loves me. I hope he didn't mean it because now I can't stop thinking about him and I'm wondering if I've made the right decision in blocking this guy. I didn't have much feelings for him at all before he said this but now I'm not sure. Is he just lying? Is he trying to manipulate me?
GAG ME.

That was 150% on purpose to REEL YOU BACK IN.

He's a manipulator. Block him. Get therapy. Find out how to value yourself and DON'T give up - you'll find the right guy, in time.

This right guy - he will be a FRIEND. He WON'T expect sex from you. He will want to get to know you first. He will want to know all about you, what your dreams are, why you like and dislike, what makes you tick - because he CARES about you.

YOU, not your pu$$y.
Old 7th December 2016, 9:30 PM   #19
Established Member

Quote:
Just an update. I've been ignoring him for a week now until one night he texted me "if you don't want to speak to me that's fine just let me know please" I responded with "I don't want to talk to you anymore." He then said "awe I bought you a gift I guess I'll return it I really do miss you a lot." He then said "can I say one last thing and then I'll leave you alone? There is a reason I kept pushing you away do you want to know what it is?" I asked "what?" And he said "I fell in love with you." "I tried not to, I'm so sorry. I will respect you and go and never talk to you again. Is that what you want?" I said "yes" and he said "so I can't make it up to you?"

The next day he sent me a message that was apparently ment to go to another Contact he had on his phone explaining how he wanted to return this 400$ necklace he bought for me. He said he sent it to me by accident but I know it was on purpose.

So now I'm confused. He said he loves me. I hope he didn't mean it because now I can't stop thinking about him and I'm wondering if I've made the right decision in blocking this guy. I didn't have much feelings for him at all before he said this but now I'm not sure. Is he just lying? Is he trying to manipulate me?
GAG ME.

That was 150% on purpose to REEL YOU BACK IN.

He's a manipulator. Block him. Get therapy. Find out how to value yourself and DON'T give up - you'll find the right guy, in time.

This right guy - he will be a FRIEND. He WON'T expect sex from you. He will want to get to know you first. He will want to know all about you, what your dreams are, why you like and dislike, what makes you tick - because he CARES about you.

YOU, not your pu$$y.

You DO realize, right, that he sent that to you on purpose, it was no accident. He's a player, a manipulator. He never bought you a $400 anything. He SAID he did and 'accidentally' sent it to you instead of a friend so that you would get reeled in and contact him.

Research 'players.' You'll have your eyes opened.