An alcohol abuse person

EverLastluv

The abuser was my fiance whom I break it off with for the second time. I read a lot about how they can be lyers......... its the truth! He lye to me that he would change his life, slow down on the drinking and go for treatment at the doctor. He been to counceling and AA meetings in the past but did not work for him.

The first 2 weeks was bad,he would sneek and drink. In the night he would be so drunk he just go to bed. Also after the naging and naging about his health and drinking the feelings we have for each other started to fade away. The third week got worst. When he got paid he would keep enought money in the side for his drinking instead of saving.

Today is my first day back to work after I decided to send him back to his mom this weekend. I could not work Monday & Tuesday. It hurts soo much inside. I finally gave up on him this time. I try my best to make it work for 2 1/2 years. I feel sorry for him but at the same time I dont want to mess my life up for him. Love is compromise betweet 2 people. I centainely dont have that with him anymore...

I believe I mentioned this in your last post in reference to them changing. Most times they say what you want to hear so that they can regain control of the relationship/you.

It would be best for you to remove yourself and cut contact. There is nothing you can do for someone that chooses not to help themselves. The best thing to do is focus on making changes in your own life and move forward from this.

• Like 2
  • Author
I believe I mentioned this in your last post in reference to them changing. Most times they say what you want to hear so that they can regain control of the relationship/you.

It would be best for you to remove yourself and cut contact. There is nothing you can do for someone that chooses not to help themselves. The best thing to do is focus on making changes in your own life and move forward from this.

You are right, this time is the final.

Thank you

• Like 1