Will i receive a valor award through the police department for saving a citizens life

Broncos38

Well, I recently found out that my fiancee is being emotionally and verbally abused by her mother. I looked up under section 6 felony. But does this mean that my fiancee mom go to jail or get a warning etc? But this is crazy how my fiancee's mom is mistreating my fiancee. Am doing the right thing of making a report against her mom. My fiancee can't drive cause of epilepsy is on SSI and supplement. But she is at risk vulnerable adult that she stand up for herself when it matters. She used to have suicidal thoughts around last Christmas the she was treated. She could of starved herself and died by being very depressed and she takes four different types of meds with side effects that cause depression and suicidal thoughts. But without me in her life she has nothing. She doesn't feel right at home anymore and feels like she is an outcast. Also her mother took away her kindle and computer but this all started last August when she made a mistake thinking that she was doing a good deeds n turned out to be a scam. But her is hard on her and she is 33. And her mom is controlling her not to have her freedom.