LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Mind, Body & Soul > Abuse

Female teachers and sex with students

Abuse Support for and discussion of psychological, physical, and sexual abuse.

Like Tree26Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 7th January 2013, 2:37 PM   #1
Established Member

Female teachers and sex with students

Another story came up about a teacher having sex with a high school student today. And it got me to wondering. Why is it ALWAYS a female teacher in this situation? I googled 'teacher, sex, student' and only found one instance of a male teacher having sex with students. I didn't google far, but still, there were like 20 articles for female teachers for that one article.

The big list: Female teachers with students

Yes, that list keeps going. A lot of the teachers are decent looking too, and most of course, married.

So, what does this say about the nature of women and men? I mean, what gives? Aren't men always horny and thinking about sex and what is more tempting than a nubile 17 year old hottie?

Let's have some fun with this one.
JuneJulySeptember is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th January 2013, 2:43 PM   #2
Established Member

It happens with male teachers all the time (probably more), but it isn't such a popular topic in the media.

When it is a male teacher, everyone is outraged. When it is a female teacher, some men I know personally consider the boy the Luckiest Boy in the World (I'm outraged either way)
xxoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th January 2013, 2:45 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuneJulySeptember View Post
Another story came up about a teacher having sex with a high school student today. And it got me to wondering. Why is it ALWAYS a female teacher in this situation? I googled 'teacher, sex, student' and only found one instance of a male teacher having sex with students. I didn't google far, but still, there were like 20 articles for female teachers for that one article.

Yes, that list keeps going. A lot of the teachers are decent looking too, and most of course, married.

So, what does this say about the nature of women and men? I mean, what gives? Aren't men always horny and thinking about sex and what is more tempting than a nubile 17 year old hottie?

It's always females in those lists because society considers it "unacceptable". Male teachers have been having sex with their students for as long as females have been permitted to be their students. When male teachers get into trouble for it, it doesn't usually make the news, because nobody gives a rat's ass...unless he's sleeping with underage boys of course.
monicaelise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th January 2013, 2:47 PM   #4
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxoo View Post
When it is a female teacher, some men I know personally consider the boy the Luckiest Boy in the World
That depends on what the teacher looks like, or so I've heard.
sid3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th January 2013, 2:48 PM   #5

Most secondary education teachers are female, thats why. If there were more male teachers, youd see about the same, if not higher, rates of this behavior.

Women are just as sexual as men imo.
kaylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th January 2013, 2:55 PM   #6
Established Member

But it does happen with men, all the time.

I personally know a male teacher who had an "inappropriate relationship" with a student about 10 year ago, but it was kept hush-hush. Old boy's club at work
Old 7th January 2013, 2:58 PM   #7
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuneJulySeptember View Post

Actually, in my country there are more men doing this than women in the news.
And generally the men get hard jail time.

In the US, the men also get hard jail time when doing this with a teenager.
For ****s and giggles, check to see what those women got in terms of sentences, some of them didn't even become sex offenders and in the movies they are presented in a sexy light [desperate housewives].

Quote:
Originally Posted by monicaelise View Post
It's always females in those lists because society considers it "unacceptable". Male teachers have been having sex with their students for as long as females have been permitted to be their students. When male teachers get into trouble for it, it doesn't usually make the news, because nobody gives a rat's ass...unless he's sleeping with underage boys of course.
Really ... so the fact that the sex offenders list is populated by mostly males does not poke any holes in this feminist dogma ?
The map is not the territory.
Radu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th January 2013, 3:14 PM   #8
Established Member

After going through that list, i'm left disgusted.

Female teacher + boy student --- even if multiple boys, the woman generally gets off, if she did not do any weird stuff [sodomy]
Female teacher + female student --- they tend to get worse sentences

Pretty female teacher --- gets away even if multiple victims
Ugly female teacher --- tends to get hard jail time

If anything, i question why not all of them get sex offender status, the list makes sure to notice when one has to register as one.

There is a reason why i have this tone.
One of my best friends lost his virginity at 12yrs with a 18-19yrs girl.
To this day he has yet to settle down or be capable of forming any lasting relationships.
This is in a country where ppl are discouraged from seeking therapy.
Old 7th January 2013, 3:19 PM   #9
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxoo View Post
It happens with male teachers all the time (probably more), but it isn't such a popular topic in the media.

When it is a male teacher, everyone is outraged. When it is a female teacher, some men I know personally consider the boy the Luckiest Boy in the World (I'm outraged either way)
As far as the news is concerned, male teacher with student = dog bites man. Female teacher with student = man bites dog.
xxoo likes this.
Bristolius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th January 2013, 3:50 PM   #10
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bristolius View Post
As far as the news is concerned, male teacher with student = dog bites man. Female teacher with student = man bites dog.
Funny you should mention it, i was on my way back to edit my above post and add this :
?Sexy substitute? gets no jail time

At least the judge was honest in this, but after that, he let another one go free ... from the same school. o.0

Last edited by Radu; 7th January 2013 at 3:52 PM..
Old 7th January 2013, 3:57 PM   #11
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bristolius View Post
Yes, that's exactly it. The media attention doesn't accurately reflect the frequency--just the voyeuristic interest.
Old 7th January 2013, 4:11 PM   #12
Established Member

How a grown woman can look at a teenage boy as anything other than a kid is beyond me. So gross. Even if he looks like a man, a 17 yr old still has the mentality of basically a kid, someone who's never actually lived in the real world. I can only see that being attractive to a woman who REALLY needs some validation and who is really immature herself.

and I'm pretty sure men teachers usually get the harsher end of the stick on this than women teachers do. Men are looked at as more predatory in this situation where the woman is just looked as kinda pathetic I think.
veggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th January 2013, 4:23 PM   #13
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by veggirl View Post
How a grown woman can look at a teenage boy as anything other than a kid is beyond me. So gross. Even if he looks like a man, a 17 yr old still has the mentality of basically a kid, someone who's never actually lived in the real world. I can only see that being attractive to a woman who REALLY needs some validation and who is really immature herself.

and I'm pretty sure men teachers usually get the harsher end of the stick on this than women teachers do. Men are looked at as more predatory in this situation where the woman is just looked as kinda pathetic I think.
It's true. Male teachers who sleep with female students are raked over coals in the court of public opinion, lose their jobs and do jail time. Female teachers who sleep with male students sometimes become sex symbols, although they of course also lose their jobs and go to jail. Veeeerry different treatment by society as a whole though.
TheBigQuestion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th January 2013, 4:29 PM   #14

Location: I come from the land of the ice and snow where the midnight sun and the hot springs glow. Not really. Oregon.
It's disgusting and inexcusable when an adult takes sexual advantage of a child, especially when they're in a position of authority over the child.

Considering pederasts doesn't teach us ANYTHING about "the nature of women and men," as asked in the OP.

How male and female child abusers are dealt with legally and societally might be worth discussing though.
Mme. Chaucer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th January 2013, 4:36 PM   #15
Established Member

There was a blog I used to read called badbadteacher which would collect every teacher story around. Needless to say it was like a 10 to 1 male to female teacher ratio, if not more. xxoo is right, the media only prints the female stories and warps everyone's perception. Kind of like with guns.
gaius is offline   Reply With Quote