My abusive ex!

Hote204

Hi

I left my abusive ex months ago and after a final declaration of being sorry yesterday (and a rather expensive gift) i feel i've turned a corner today. I think i am beginning to see through all of the deception. He claims to love me more than anyone else in the world..yeh thats why you called me a f**king bitch! He actually bought his aftershave with him and sprayed me with it..to remind me of how i loved him. I am starting to realise that this man was just crazy! It helps me to get a spin on things if i list what he did. Here's a taster of the delights i've witnessed:

1. When we fought he was eating a meal and he got mad. He stuck the fork in his face to stop the fight. It drew blood.

2. He wrote a list of the women he had slept with..and my name was on it

3. We were driving in my car and we bickered about something. I was doing 80mph and he yanked the steering wheel and swerved us across 3 lanes of traffic. He then paced the hard shoulder for 20 mins

4. Constantly flirted with other women online (actually cheated 6 months into the relationship)

5. Tells me i should have a boob job

6. Meant to have pulled a knife in his ex (not confirmed..but probable)

What i dont get is the "cruel jokes said with a laugh and a smile". Its madness, you know they have insulted you but as they said it smiling, it makes it ok!??

Yesterday he was sobbing like a baby, saying he hates himself and that he screws everything up. Yes you did Mr, and you will never get as good as me again. Bye bye!!!

I KNOW i will get through this and the man i idolised is nothing but a piece of crap. I just cant believe i have been in this mess for so long. Sure we had good times. Great holidays, laughs and nice meals but jeez, how did i get here!? He's a top womeniser and i pity the girl who has him next. Manupulative waste of time. I actually hate him.

Just hope he leaves me alone and stays gone.

AND TO BOOT..HE IS A POLICEMAN!!!!!!

K

Edited by Hote204
More details
  • 2 weeks later...

Policeman have a lot of emotional issues. I had one like you describe and they are what's called "crazy makers" meaning they're not happy unless they're shi##ing on other people. They are very unhappy and I feel nothing but pity for the one I got away from.

He is still trying to come back and I am soooo done.