I was molested by my Uncle, now I find out my sister was molested by karate teacher.

BoyTeaseR

When I was 14 yrs (about 2yrs ago) during the summer I was molested but my closest uncle who was living with us. I loved him so much and I begged my mom not to do anything. So he left and is not allowed at the house. I was glad it happened to me and not my two youngesat sisters. But this morning I found out that it happened to my other sister. She is 14 yrs and it's summer time... around the same time it happened to me except my karate teacher did it to her. I guess she was the only one who showed up for class and they were alone. This time we are going to press charges. But again we have no proof. I really like this adult. He was the coolest guy I knew and I told him everything. Almost like a second father. I don't know how to believe my sister. A lot of my class mates can't either. I mean I believe her but it's just so hard. I think I'm handling this worse then when it happened to me. Because I know I can't do anything to stop her hurt. I really just need some comforting and words of advic to get this bastard in jail

There is no excuse for child molestors. They all should have their genitals severed very slowly and painfully and then have a 12 inch long dildo rammed up their a**h*** until it splits. But that's just my opinion.

I say go ahead with the charges - press as hard as you can and get this bastard in jail like he deserves to be. It's awful. There should be no pity and no tolerance for this kind of abuse. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Do your parents know?

If not, they should.....and they should be taking some serious action. Do not take this lightly and do not let it be swept under the rug.

If this is indeed as serious as you describe, then you have a responsibility to act.

Hi BoyTeaseR,

Get yourself and your sister into some counseling as soon as possible. The impact sexual abuse has on a person can be devastating in later life. The sooner you seek treatment, the easier it will be to overcome this.

Originally posted by BoyTeaseR:

Almost like a second father. I don't know how to believe my sister. A lot of my class mates can't either. I mean I believe her but it's just so hard. I think I'm handling this worse then when it happened to me. Because I know I can't do anything to stop her hurt.

Abusers often befriend their victims and most often are close relatives or friends. Most have an established relationship with the victim. His charm was likely a tool he used to attract potential targets. Chances are he has abused before and will again if left to his own devices.

You may want to reconsider your decision about your uncle. As fond of him as you may be, he and your sister's teacher need professional treatment to ensure they are no longer dangers to other children. You don't want to let them hurt other people as they've hurt you.

Best wishes,

Paul