my life sucks

glynevansv1

glynevansv1

hiya everybody just tell you why my life sucks.

when i was 9 i got raped by my dad and it went on 4 a year i didnt tell anyone because he told me he would kill me if i told.

then he started getting really nasty by breaking my wrist and arm by throwing my bpwling ball on it. the one day he smashed my ice hockey stick around my neck which shatterd disks and went down mt spinal colloum. my mum found out and called the police and after 3 years he got put away for only 8 years.

And he got out in january and he is trying to kill me like he said got the police involved and they are not doind anything.

had 2 serious relationships end by that reason they get scared which has broken my heart twice and also have tryed 2 end my own life about 6 times.

And just after all that (im 20 now) things were looking up got a good job and a nice gf then once again my life hits rock bottom how you say well this how.

i had an op on my neck bout a month ago and they found something in my neck which they done tests on and it came back positive for throat cancer just waiting to see if they can do anything about it (if they cant at least i dont have 2 kill myself anymore nature is doing for me).

If your father is still abusing you now that he's out of jail...and local police won't do anything....call the local prosecutor's office. If you don't get action there, call the FBI. If you don't get action there, write the U.S. Attorney General in Washington.

Your father needs to be back in jail and you need massive doses of psychotherapy. If you contact local social service agencies, they will not only see that you get the help you need but they will see that your father is once again prosecuted for his most recent misconduct. There is hope for you but you need to do everything in your power to stay away from that bastard father of yours. God help him if I ever run into him.

• Author
glynevansv1

sorry mate im in london uk and our services are really **** over here im just thinking of running away somewhere 2 start fresh or is that just running away from my problems.

see being paralized for over a year with the neck back then i did a lot thinking but not enough now im older and a little more wiser im getting more and more angry with myself and life.

why does god keep punishing me im nice 2 everyone, never been nasty ever but he keps striking me down with something im begining 2 lose faith.

i dont think i have a single good night sleep since i was 8 constent nightmares about it all waking up in a cold sweat mostly every night.

when you spend your life like mine never had it good and constentlly looking over your shoulder or just waiting for the next thing 2 strike me down again you learn a couple off things like make everyone happy arond you whatever it takes, never take it out on anyone else its not their fault, never get excited about anything becaue it allways ends badly.

And answer me this why do we bother trying to live when we can never win i mean everything bad ends in good and everything good ends in bad so we are just going around in a ****ty circle that gets too everyone in the end.

there are 2 kinds of people in this world and they are the door mats the people that just get walked over all the time and go through life constentlly struggleing and then are the people that walk all over us like the film stars or royalty im in the first kind off people and thats never going 2 change, Its a sad fact of life that its sucks and allways will and no one can do anything about it not even the so called god that we have protecting us.

It is very hard, but please don't think badly about yourself. You are not a doormat, but a beautiful human being, who deserves the best in life. Abuse is very hard to deal with, but remember, nothing is your fault here, there is evil in the world and it touched your life, but it doesn't mean it has to stay there. Let them be the way they are, understand, that it is their life, their sins, their problems. Forgive them, because they cannot change. Just because they treated you badly, doesn't mean you deserve it. Remember Christ, what happened to him, and why. All we can do is do our best, and try to be careful, for our best intentions are often not understood, not accepted, laughed at. But then again, in this case, are these people worth our attention? No, they simply don't deserve your good attitude, they don't deserve to be present in your life, in any shape or form. You don't need somebody who would walk all over you, be it a movie star or a royalty, because you have only one life and it is precious, you have a purpose, even if at this moment you don't see it. Nobody is better than you, no matter what they have, how much they love themselves, how they look or behave. They are not better than you. Happier may be, but that too could be due to their being insensitive.

I'll keep you in my prayers your past has shown your a strong person.....hang in there