abusive relationships one after another!!

RedStilleto

I was just simply at home watching Nite Tales and my now ex-boyfriend just flips and begins to accuse me of cheating on him. We get into a huge fight and now he is in jail. This is not the first abusive relationship i have been in. I don't know what i'm doing wrong. They seem really nice at first. Please any advice.

I was just simply at home watching Nite Tales and my now ex-boyfriend just flips and begins to accuse me of cheating on him. We get into a huge fight and now he is in jail. This is not the first abusive relationship i have been in. I don't know what i'm doing wrong. They seem really nice at first. Please any advice.

How old are you?

I'd forget dating for a while until you know how to be a better judge of character.....

Just get out more, mix with friends, and immediately avopid anything that stinks of anything illegal.

You aren't going to like this answer but you have to do some work on yourself.

The guys that are abusive like this are drawn to the victim in you and you are drawn to the thing in them that is abusive. It is subconscious.

You put out signals to the abusive controlling types. It is the same reason why a child molester can watch children and pick out the one that has a neediness -- like they come from a broken home, etc. Studies have shown this to be true.

With some time without a man, during which you can get your self esteem sky high, you can learn a lot more about yourself.

Your friends can be invaluable right now. Let them fill your social calendar. And take a lot of alone time too.

Be a bit more cautious about the guys that are approaching you and that you are attracted to.