Victim of a victim

boshemia

I've been through the strangest 8 yrs, and sometimes I wonder if it will ever end. My family has been victimized by a woman who in my professional opinion is completely deranged.

She is convinced she is a victim of these bizarre conspiracy theories that all involve myself and my family. It all started when we caught her financially abusing my grandmother and put a stop to it. My Grandmother sued her and won a small settlement and the last 8 yrs have been a lesson in revenge.

She insists she is a victim, recently I found an internet post where she says that we began harassing her eight years ago, videotaping her, and taking photos of her children. Then one of us tried to kill her. She says attorneys will not answer her questions and does not understand why.

She truly believes she is a victim, but doesn't seem to realize she is a victim of herself and her delusions. She has filed so many police reports, and can't keep the stories straight from one to another.

I've discussed it before, but I have come to realize that she has something seriously wrong with her. As near as I can guess it is some form of narcisistic personality disorder. However, the massive weight loss, condition of her skin and the severe hair loss have made me wonder about the possibility of meth abuse as well...

Well her behavior has escalated these past few months. She finally stopped showing that insane side to us and began showing it to the entire town. People now understand what we have been through FINALLY, and they are offering us more support...

but it still doesn't answer the basic question. Can anything be done when dealing with a person like this? She has clearly reached the breaking point...

Sometimes I jsut want to arange for her to witness an alien abduction and be done with it, and others I just pray she doesn't tak anyone with us when she blows.

Has anyone ever dealt with someone that is this messed up? Did they ever find a way to stop the abuse? To convince the abuser that the only abuse they are really suffering is their own making...