LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > General > LoveShack.org Questions and Comments

What happened with the site?

LoveShack.org Questions and Comments The place to post any questions or comments you may have regarding LoveShack.org or the LoveShack.org Community Forums. Please Contact Us privately with any inquiries related to your personal account.

Like Tree229Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 7th December 2017, 9:54 AM   #16
Established Member

I was wondering whether Trump's "deep state enemies" spy network took the site down because of all my Trump bashing
Redhead14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th December 2017, 10:02 AM   #17
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluefeather View Post
What happened with the site?
Sorry about that Bluefeather. Four days ago I wrote a post so insightful and powerful that, within hours, it attracted over 7 million views. When I added my photo to the thread, it went viral and the view count shot up to 38 million -- crashing the server.

Or maybe I am still dreaming.... Coffee? Where's my coffee?
Downtown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th December 2017, 10:08 AM   #18
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redhead14 View Post
I was wondering whether Trump's "deep state enemies" spy network took the site down because of all my Trump bashing

Finally! Someone to blame!
Old 7th December 2017, 10:10 AM   #19
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Downtown View Post
Sorry about that Bluefeather. Four days ago I wrote a post so insightful and powerful that, within hours, it attracted over 7 million views. When I added my photo to the thread, it went viral and the view count shot up to 38 million -- crashing the server.

Or maybe I am still dreaming.... Coffee? Where's my coffee?
Like...That has happened to me like so many times I like can't even count!
Downtown likes this.
mercy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th December 2017, 10:11 AM   #20
Established Member

Journal Entries: 3
My problem is that I actually spent four days trying to get access to LS, every 5 minutes or so.

I am a sick, sick man.
Shanex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th December 2017, 10:16 AM   #21
Established Member

Hopefully you guys will visit me at the internment camp that is set up for us enemies of the State
Redhead14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th December 2017, 10:18 AM   #22
Established Member

I sewed, ironed and hung two sets of Christmas curtains, blew the leaves to the street, decorated both inside and out for Christmas, painted two bedrooms, sprayed the roof with algae stain remover, picked my son up from the airport, grocery shopped and took both dogs to the vet!
Old 7th December 2017, 10:30 AM   #23
Established Member

Id like to say that I utilized my non-LS time productively, but I spent way too much time trying to log in and googling for an explanation.
hippychick3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th December 2017, 11:13 AM   #24
Established Member

I'm glad it's back up! I've had several bad moments this week and been unable to get my LS fix!
Shanex likes this.
sdraw108 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th December 2017, 11:58 AM   #25
LoveShack.org Moderator
LoveShack.org Moderator

Robert's comment:

And not a word to us

If consistency is comforting, it's now 3 years of that, with LoveShack turning 20 this past November 15. Happy 20th. Hope it stays up and thanks for the comments.
William is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th December 2017, 12:59 PM   #26
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by William View Post
Robert's comment:

And not a word to us

If consistency is comforting, it's now 3 years of that, with LoveShack turning 20 this past November 15. Happy 20th. Hope it stays up and thanks for the comments.

Yes. It's been far more helpful, supportive and consistent than any of my partners!
chinadiary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th December 2017, 1:36 PM   #27
Established Member

I can't lie, I was checking Twitter hoping to find an explanation somewhere. Thank goodness you're back and thank you for all your hard work!

(I got a LOT of housework done in the meantime, too...)
lana-banana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th December 2017, 1:59 PM   #28
LoveShack.org Moderator
LoveShack.org Moderator

IDK if anyone remembers him but I did hear that Tony may be seriously ill. Need to confirm details. I only mention it because he was the one person between site health and the abyss for many years, working here alone to moderate the site, and was the person who trained me.

This came to mind because the last time I spoke with him on the phone was when the site last went down and we couldn't reach Paul so I called Tony.

He hasn't responded to any recent contacts and hasn't logged on in nearly two years. In any event, if he is ill prayers and best wishes for recovery and continued health.
William is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th December 2017, 2:08 PM   #29
Established Member

I found myself checking out other, similar, far less worthy sites. And drinking more.

Hopeful all is well.
Southern Sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th December 2017, 2:09 PM   #30
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by William View Post
IDK if anyone remembers him but I did hear that Tony may be seriously ill. Need to confirm details. I only mention it because he was the one person between site health and the abyss for many years, working here alone to moderate the site, and was the person who trained me.

This came to mind because the last time I spoke with him on the phone was when the site last went down and we couldn't reach Paul so I called Tony.

He hasn't responded to any recent contacts and hasn't logged on in nearly two years. In any event, if he is ill prayers and best wishes for recovery and continued health.

This is all from looking at this FB page and I know nothing first-hand, but he apparently suffered a stroke nearly a month ago. It looks like he has a lot of work ahead in his recovery, but recovering he appears to be.

Best wishes to him.
GorillaTheater is offline   Reply With Quote