LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > General > LoveShack.org Questions and Comments

How this site works

LoveShack.org Questions and Comments The place to post any questions or comments you may have regarding LoveShack.org or the LoveShack.org Community Forums. Please Contact Us privately with any inquiries related to your personal account.

Old 25th October 2017, 3:12 PM   #1

How this site works

My cryptic user name isn't so cryptic. I have my reasons for wanting to change it. I tried writing them in the " contact us" link. I did again today, just incase it didn't go through.

I'm wondering if anyone else has had this problem. Is there a way to change your name or delete your stuff that I'm missing? Can you deactivate your account? Is it like the Hotel California and you can never leave? What is this? What should I do?
sickubus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th October 2017, 3:25 PM   #2
Established Member

Journal Entries: 3
Only the Founder of Loveshack.org could change your name or delete your account. Problem, Paul is long gone, we haven't seen him here in years.
Shanex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th October 2017, 3:27 PM   #3
LoveShack.org Moderator
LoveShack.org Moderator

https://www.loveshack.org/forums/gen...hanged-deleted

While in general I agree with the member who responded, and we haven't had personal contact with the owner in nearly three years, I did see he logged in as recently as about three weeks ago.

'Contact us' goes to the owner's LoveShack.org e-mail. Black hole. Sorry!

Last edited by William; 25th October 2017 at 3:29 PM..
William is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th October 2017, 3:31 PM   #4
Established Member

Journal Entries: 3
From William's link:

Our alternative solution is to suggest the member remove any personal information from the account and request we lock it (ban it). Another alternative solution is for the member to reset the account password and throw away the confirmation e-mail so the account resets to unconfirmed status.

Choose what's best for you, sickubus.
Shanex is offline   Reply With Quote