LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > General > LoveShack.org Questions and Comments

Is there a way to see which one of my posts got flagged?

LoveShack.org Questions and Comments The place to post any questions or comments you may have regarding LoveShack.org or the LoveShack.org Community Forums. Please Contact Us privately with any inquiries related to your personal account.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By William

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 4th July 2017, 3:02 PM   #1

Is there a way to see which one of my posts got flagged?

Hello,

Today I log on and see that I have reminder thar I was off topic and rude. I have very few posts and generaly try to be as pleasant as possible so I'm wondering where I did wrong.

Is there a way to see which of my posts got flagged?

Thank you
Luigi1212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th July 2017, 3:08 PM   #2
Established Member

Journal Entries: 3
'My profile / CP'. Here goes your infractions list.

Be a nicer guy next time.
Shanex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th July 2017, 6:32 AM   #3
LoveShack.org Moderator
LoveShack.org Moderator

As Shanex pointed out, you can look at past reminders in the MY Profile/CP page under Friendly Reminders. That will tell you which post, how many points and when those points expire.

Each reminder message also includes a quote of the post in question. ~T
Shanex likes this.
William is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th July 2017, 8:14 PM   #4
LoveShack.org Moderator
LoveShack.org Moderator

Thread starter, if you'd like a run-down on the details, feel free to request them and I'll provide them in a PM.

Suffice to state a thread starter in the thread in question was sharing their own experience with sexual aggression and them saying no and you posted an example of the hypocrisy of no which was neither on-topic nor respectful of their personal sexual encounter.

I believe a member can see an active reminder in their profile for as long as the reminder is active, generally ten days, then it remains but isn't clickable to see any content. However, the member should have both a private message, regardless of membership status, and an e-mail to their registration address on record. Hence, if you're using a throwaway e-mail that you never check, you won't ever see your reminders other than in your account.

ETA, both the e-mail and private message have the full content of your post, though if the post is deleted by moderation, the link to the post, also in the message, will go nowhere. The post still exists but only moderation and the site owner can see it. Hope that helps!

Last edited by William; 6th July 2017 at 8:35 PM.. Reason: Add content
William is offline   Reply With Quote