LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > General > LoveShack.org Questions and Comments

Can't journal

LoveShack.org Questions and Comments The place to post any questions or comments you may have regarding LoveShack.org or the LoveShack.org Community Forums. Please Contact Us privately with any inquiries related to your personal account.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By William

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 5th June 2017, 9:18 AM   #1
Established Member

Journal Entries: 2
Can't journal

I'm in the section where I can view my journal entries, and I am not allowed to view them. I get a message that says I don't have permission to access them. Why's that? Also, I don't see an option to write them anymore. It's been so long since I've used it so maybe I forgot where to look, or maybe I'm not allowed to do that either.
bluefeather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th June 2017, 7:54 PM   #2
LoveShack.org Moderator
LoveShack.org Moderator

Has your subscription lapsed? It looks like your last entry was March of 2016.

Journals are a perk for supporting members so if your subscription has lapsed it is possible that permissions have been removed by the subscription system. ~T
William is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th June 2017, 8:43 PM   #3
Established Member

Journal Entries: 2
Ah yes, that's it then. Sorry, William. I didn't remember that journals were part of subs!
bluefeather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th June 2017, 9:33 PM   #4
LoveShack.org Moderator
LoveShack.org Moderator

Since access is unavailable once subscription expires, feel free to contact moderation regarding any editing/deletion, just like you would with a post. We're happy to promote and retain member privacy to the extent we can. Thank you for your past patronage.
William is offline   Reply With Quote