LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > General > LoveShack.org Questions and Comments

morning (EST) login in difficulties

LoveShack.org Questions and Comments The place to post any questions or comments you may have regarding LoveShack.org or the LoveShack.org Community Forums. Please Contact Us privately with any inquiries related to your personal account.

Old 19th May 2017, 6:29 PM   #1
Established Member

morning (EST) login in difficulties

Lately when I try to log in in the morning between 7 - 9 a.m. EST I have difficulty getting through. The computer shuts the connection because "LS is taking too long" & the diagnostic says LS is available but not responding.

What's up?
d0nnivain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th May 2017, 6:59 PM   #2
LoveShack.org Moderator
LoveShack.org Moderator

Usually two things, sometimes one or the other or both:

1. Most common. The site server is backing up data during that period

2. Less common. The moderators are running background checks on individuals

Either have proven to slow down response time. We used to have a thread about all this stuff but Paul deleted it so I left it at that.

If you're getting a slowdown or dropped connections around the same time each day and it's lasting between 10 and 30 minutes, my bet is the server is backing up. No proof though, just basing on what I was told long ago.
William is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th May 2017, 2:58 AM   #3
Established Member

Journal Entries: 3
Same here. No access between 7.30 to 8am EST, and it's been that way since I joined LS 1 year and a half ago.
Shanex is offline   Reply With Quote