LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > General > LoveShack.org Questions and Comments

Insecure warning message

LoveShack.org Questions and Comments The place to post any questions or comments you may have regarding LoveShack.org or the LoveShack.org Community Forums. Please Contact Us privately with any inquiries related to your personal account.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By carnelian

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18th April 2017, 4:42 PM   #1
Established Member

Insecure warning message

Sometimes when I press the link to this site my computer reads a warning that this site is not secure. It states that someone may try to steal passwords, etc.
This happens repeatedly. This time when I pressed the link on google )using google chrome) it went right to the site.

Why does this happen?
carnelian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th April 2017, 4:49 PM   #2
LoveShack.org Moderator
LoveShack.org Moderator

Expired SSL certificate is the short answer.

I think we have a thread on this and will merge this into it when found. It's been going on for a couple years now IIRC.
William is offline   Reply With Quote