LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > General > LoveShack.org Questions and Comments

Thread closures on my long post threads....

LoveShack.org Questions and Comments The place to post any questions or comments you may have regarding LoveShack.org or the LoveShack.org Community Forums. Please Contact Us privately with any inquiries related to your personal account.

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By William
  • 1 Post By Robert

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 6th April 2017, 9:48 PM   #1
Established Member

Journal Entries: 2
Thread closures on my long post threads....

Wlliam ...mods...i have noticed now three threads i am posting in are closed...is it because of me.....am i writing wrong things....i dont really feel i am they have been heartfelt replies...am i disclosing too much because i am getting paranoid threads are closing...one closed after i posted.........would like confirmation please it isnt because of me ...i am ruining threads.....deb
todreaminblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th April 2017, 9:55 PM   #2
LoveShack.org Moderator
LoveShack.org Moderator

Unless you get directly sanctioned by moderation, meaning you get a private notice of sanction or are moderated or suspended, rest assured that any thread closures have nothing to do with you.

Of late, our very intrepid newest moderators have been researching and cleaning up many sets of duplicate accounts, sockpuppets and reincarnations and sometimes that means closing their threads since we prefer to retain content in nearly all cases except spam, as you unfortunately found out yesterday.

You're fine. Unless one of the mods sends a not-so-fine-gram to your PM box. As far as I know that hasn't happened. Thanks and have a good evening or morning as the LoveShack time machine may occur.
William is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th April 2017, 10:00 PM   #3
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by William View Post
Unless you get directly sanctioned by moderation, meaning you get a private notice of sanction or are moderated or suspended, rest assured that any thread closures have nothing to do with you.

Of late, our very intrepid newest moderators have been researching and cleaning up many sets of duplicate accounts, sockpuppets and reincarnations and sometimes that means closing their threads since we prefer to retain content in nearly all cases except spam, as you unfortunately found out yesterday.

You're fine. Unless one of the mods sends a not-so-fine-gram to your PM box. As far as I know that hasn't happened. Thanks and have a good evening or morning as the LoveShack time machine may occur.
thanks william...and a good afternoon from oz to you too....deb
Old 6th April 2017, 10:30 PM   #4
LoveShack.org Moderator
LoveShack.org Moderator

Those threads weren't closed because of you, deb. If a thread is closed it is usually due to either a violation the threadstarter commited, or by request of the threadstarter. ~6
Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th April 2017, 10:41 PM   #5
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert View Post
Those threads weren't closed because of you, deb. If a thread is closed it is usually due to either a violation the threadstarter commited, or by request of the threadstarter. ~6

thank you robert ..i appreciate you answering...have a great day...deb