LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > General > LoveShack.org Questions and Comments

Why was the "Women hate nice guys" thread deleted?

LoveShack.org Questions and Comments The place to post any questions or comments you may have regarding LoveShack.org or the LoveShack.org Community Forums. Please Contact Us privately with any inquiries related to your personal account.

Like Tree15Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 5th April 2017, 10:12 PM   #16
Established Member

Journal Entries: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by angel.eyes View Post
Please do. We need a consolidated thread since it's a frequently recurring topic, and the same responses get rehashed ad nauseam.

i was thinking of saving my reply and copy and pasting from now on take all the ellipses out so i can look intelligent and thoughtful not goofy ........then they might read it....deb
todreaminblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th April 2017, 10:57 PM   #17
Established Member

Ha ha! Sadly, they won't. Hence the myriad threads on the same topic.
angel.eyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th April 2017, 11:11 PM   #18
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by todreaminblue View Post
sucks eh.....i actually wrote a post ....adn it took me ages i edited it ....toned down my ellipses...made it pretty......adn then bam went to post it and they go no thread.....its like...pffft ..typical...leavign in dyslexic typing next time....see liek i did now.....debv
Never tone down the ellipses Deb.
EmilyJane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th April 2017, 11:47 PM   #19
Established Member

Journal Entries: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fair View Post
There are lots of those discussions... and no, they're not interesting.
Yes they are.

Have a nice day.xoxo
Shanex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th April 2017, 1:56 AM   #20
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmilyJane View Post
Never tone down the ellipses Deb.
Ya I used to skip them because ellipses but when I started reading then they're pure gold. Or at least silver. ;-) LS wouldn't be the same without the ellipses.