LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > General > LoveShack.org Questions and Comments

Contacting moderation?

LoveShack.org Questions and Comments The place to post any questions or comments you may have regarding LoveShack.org or the LoveShack.org Community Forums. Please Contact Us privately with any inquiries related to your personal account.

Old 2nd March 2017, 3:46 PM   #1

Contacting moderation?

I hope you'll forgive me. I am still a little confused about how to contact moderation in a way that will actually reach them, if you need to speak with moderation about something that doesn't refer to an individual post, like the alert us button does.

I could post it here, though I suspect moderation would prefer private communication in this matter. Is there a good way to reach you for something that isn't reporting a thread issue?
Old 2nd March 2017, 10:03 PM   #2
LoveShack.org Moderator
LoveShack.org Moderator

Check your private message and use the Alert Us button on one of these posts.

Thanks,
~6