LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > General > LoveShack.org Questions and Comments

Site color scheme

LoveShack.org Questions and Comments The place to post any questions or comments you may have regarding LoveShack.org or the LoveShack.org Community Forums. Please Contact Us privately with any inquiries related to your personal account.

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By bluefeather
  • 1 Post By Shanex
  • 2 Post By William

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10th January 2017, 7:16 PM   #1
Established Member

Journal Entries: 2
Site color scheme

Is there an option to switch to a different color scheme, like a darker one? Sometimes it's a little too bright for my eyes
Ms. Red likes this.
bluefeather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th January 2017, 7:49 PM   #2
LoveShack.org Moderator
LoveShack.org Moderator

Unfortunately, no, Paul doesn't have any skin options. Pink and white it has been for many years and I suspect for many more.
William is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th January 2017, 9:48 PM   #3

Journal Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by William View Post
Unfortunately, no, Paul doesn't have any skin options. Pink and white it has been for many years and I suspect for many more.
Pink? Seems like red to me. Unless I am color blind.

ETA: I like the color front, but unfortunately it's unlikely Paul will make an appearance again and upgrade this forum to a more contemporary outlet, like tagging people @William to alert them in a thread, and other nice features new vBulletin forums have.

Last edited by Shanex; 10th January 2017 at 9:50 PM..
Shanex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th January 2017, 10:00 PM   #4
LoveShack.org Moderator
LoveShack.org Moderator

He called it the pink site and old timers did too so I went with that. There used to be discussions about color because the site apparently used to be female dominated and pink and the guys sometimes made fun of that. Most forums have a button at lower left on the page where you can change 'skins' to make the forum look different among a number of selections and the forum sets a cookie and matches the skin up with the browser the cookie is stored on.

Consider LoveShack to be vBulletin, 1997 style.... with a few upgrades.

There may be a browser hack out there to draw the page differently in CSS but I haven't looked. If there is, a user could load that onto their own computer and it would fix things up.
William is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th January 2017, 12:44 AM   #5
Established Member

Journal Entries: 2
Ok, fair enough. Thank you for the reply.
bluefeather is offline   Reply With Quote