Does anyone else know that you go on the LS daily?

lexnmike4enomore

I was just wondering if your friends and or family know about the Loveshack. I know none of my friends know that i go here religiously to get advice. Do any of you spread the joy of Loveshack. Or do you think people would poke fun that you go to a forum for help with relationships, etc.

LucreziaBorgia

My husband knows I go here. I show him posts from time to time of things I think are interesting, absurd, etc.

I don't think I'd be embarrassed if anyone else knew - I've been running a gaming site and modeling/modding/texturing for video games for years - and most everyone I know knows it, and you don't get geekier than that. I sometimes wonder though, if people from my past come on here and would recognize stuff I've written. I really wouldn't care if they did.

My husband knows about my 'addiction.' I've told some friends about it. They could probably figure out who I am quite easily - but I don't care. If they are on here, they haven't told me.

Yes I have shared Loveshack with my sister...and a friend of mine...I come here daily as well and they know....

I can't imagine why anyone would be embarrassed about coming here to offer or ask for advice.. :)

My b/f knows I come here but thank god he doesn't know how to turn a puter on. LMAO otherwise I don't tell anyone because There are things I feel more comfortable expressing online, then in person. Plus my boss always thinks I'm working so I MUST keep that a secret.

I have been lurking the last week or so and finally got up the nerve to ask questions here... no one knows I come here... but I have shared some of the tips I have read here and passed them off as COSMO tips... :)

Actually a friend of mine told me about this site back in like 2000 when it was a message board and not this cool forum format. I've since told other friends about it and my boyfriend knows I browse here just about everyday.

HokeyReligions

I've told several people and I met someone else who posted on here via LoveShack (that's how I got my current contract position) and I'll probably tell others because I think its a great place and I have no problem with anyone else reading any of my posts and knowing who I am.

Of course I told hubby and when I switched to my latest avatar I had to show him that! :D

I have also recognized someone from the board and from my (our) past. We are in different states and it's been a gazillion years since we've seen each other, but I know its her. I have not said who I am and I am fairly certain she does not know who I am. She's not on here near as much as I am!

OMG Hokey that'd be soooo weird! :confused:

I can't imagine telling my friends about LS. They'd read my canteloupe story and think I was a freak. :o

And I post MOSTLY during work hours. I'd fry myself.

I was just wondering if your friends and or family know about the Loveshack.

I told only a person and now I wish I hadn't. I am confident this person is not snooping around though.

My bf knows about other forums I sometimes visit but not about this one - I just mentioned to him that I sometimes go to a "love & relationship forum" to vent or get advice/opinions. I hope he never stumbles in my posts :o .

My older sister knows that I have a website that I am ADDICTED and she always asks me what's the name of the website but I never tell her. I always tell her, "i will post it for you and tell you what they say"!!!!

My little sister knows the name and that I am a LS addict.

My bf knows that I come on here but he forgot the site name (THANK GOD)!!!!!!!!!

I have mentioned it to a copule of friends in passing.

My soon-to-be-roommate has seen me sign on here and check posts before when I was using his computer while mine was down.

I have a feeling after I'm fully moved in he may end up being a regular here himself! :laugh: (Frankly, I would consider this to be a good thing!)

I haven't told a soul, not even my closest friend for 20 years. This is my place and I want to feel free to post whatever and whenever I need to. I'm even careful not to post too many details that could give my identity away to anyone lurking.

I don't like to be spied on. It's a creepy feeling and it's happened to me before.

My boyfriend knows I come here a lot.

Most times when he knows I am on The Net he asks "Are you on Love Shack again?" Then he asks "Did you post anything interesting?" or "Any interesting posts?". He gets a kick out of some of them too. Lol.

His mum has seen me on this site reading posts. I would die of embarresment :o if she had a look at some of my replies in certain catagories on here. :eek:. Hope she's forgotten the name.

Some of my friends know I come here too. I don't mind if they see what I post. They would probably know about what's going on anyway.

One of them even said "it was weird reading posts when I already knew of the situations you wrote about that you have been in".

i come here everyday. sometimes i even go here during senior comp. class in school all sneakyly (cuz im suposed to be typin a paper instead :) ) everyone that knows i do in class is all like "no going on loveshack today james haha"