Despite it being one of the great places to vent my frustrations, I've discovered that talking to true friends and family has been far more benefiicial to me many times when things are tough. Logging onto this site and reading about other people who are, or have gone through some of the same things I have is comforting and insightful. But every scenario is different. Accept the wisdom you find here carefully, apply it to your situation with caution, and thank those who offer it with graciousness. They're trying to help. They're not always right, but they offer perspectives you've never considered before! This is an amazing place to exchange ideas, but don't expect to find the answer to your problems. You have to find those yourself.

It's always good to read other people's experiences and/or point of view. Also, when you go through threads that do not pertain to you, you never know it might help you to help someone else.

Obviously, I would hope NO ONE would accept what advice they are given as "THE definite" answer to their problem/s!!! :confused:

I think (or hope) that most people that come here seeking advice/help are doing so to broaden their "options" or see what outside views think of their situation....

If not then I think they need to carefully consider WHY in the world they'd allow strangers to make LIFE desicions for them!