"loveshack Is The Best"

Nocturnalkitee

I have looked around at several message boards over the past few weeks, and I must say that LOVESHACK is the BEST of them all. I am grateful that I just happen to find to site, 2 months ago. :bunny::bunny::bunny:

Wait--THESE past two months?

Wow, if you :love: this board just prior to an election, wait until we're actually intelligent again!

Whatever this is the worst site i have ever been to.

all the people here think they are so great and they can ride around in their high horses

they form their little clicks and are so mr. rogers neighborhood ughh it disgust me

it only took 1 day for me to see how this site works

Originally posted by naive_2001

Dude you sound bitter!!!

If you did not like LoveShack then why bother to post? :confused:

:laugh: Notice he/she did come back around although it only took them one day to see how sucky it is though!

*Peeks in, still sucks.. can't stop visiting though.. leaves a post stating it sucks* :laugh:

Isn't this a lot like calling an EX to tell them how you're so over them, never think about them and are really really glad the two of you no longer talk?:lmao:

Originally posted by Merin2

Isn't this a lot like calling an EX to tell them how you're so over them, never think about them and are really really glad the two of you no longer talk?:lmao:

Could not have put it any better!!!

I agree.I think we all begin to feel like we know each other after while.The support is excellent.It always helps to have people to talk to.

Patty

Originally posted by not a guest

all the people here think they are so great and they can ride around in their high horses

they form their little clicks and are so mr. rogers neighborhood ughh it disgust me

it only took 1 day for me to see how this site works

I knew you'd come back.

I get some credit for catching you.

I'm very new to LoveShack and I've been browsing all morning reading all kinds of posts in all the different forums. The support and advice people give each other is nice to see. Sometimes we need honest opinions from people who don't know us....sometimes the ones closest to us tend to pacify us. I'm looking forward to reading more posts and who knows.....maybe offering some sound advice of my own. Take care all!

Not a guest.... sorry you had a sour experience.

I love LS and it always leaves a good taste in my mouth.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by not a guest

they form their little clicks

Guest does have a point. I have notice that a certain group of people domain this forum. I not speaking of the over 30 group that do have excellent advice. I'm talking about the young girls who are in a click, and they know who they are. You guys are a joke. :sick::sick::laugh::rolleyes::p:p:(:(:sick::sick:

Originally posted by TiAlItE

Guest does have a point. I have notice that a certain group of people domain this forum. I not speaking of the over 30 group that do have excellent advice. I'm talking about the young girls who are in a click, and they know who they are. You guys are a joke. :sick::sick::laugh::rolleyes::p:p:(:(:sick::sick:

This is not high-school, I can assure you there are no "clicks", but if that is the way you perceive it so be it.