LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > General > LoveShack.org Questions and Comments

Consolidated question/information thread - Established membership/ private messages

LoveShack.org Questions and Comments The place to post any questions or comments you may have regarding LoveShack.org or the LoveShack.org Community Forums. Please Contact Us privately with any inquiries related to your personal account.

Like Tree32Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27th June 2013, 12:00 PM   #31
Established Member

Is it against the rules to contact people in here?

Look, we are all hurting...being at work for me is the worst. I chat with a friend all day long while at work to help me get thru this. Are we allowed to give each other contact info, so we can chat during the day? Has anyone done this?

I just thought it would be helpful

"Sometimes when I feel sad, I stop being sad, and I start being AWESOME"
eddyctv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th June 2013, 12:11 PM   #32

Yes, we all do it... for the most part. Just get 20 more posts and then you can PM someone.

Have fun!
will1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th June 2013, 12:12 PM   #33
Established Member

AH! OK thanks for the heads up...
eddyctv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th June 2013, 1:15 PM   #34
Established Member

Feel free to pm me any time you like I rarely check on here though so you might be better off sending me your email, hope your well buddy.
SimonSerenade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th June 2013, 1:24 PM   #35
LoveShack.org Moderator
LoveShack.org Moderator

As LoveShack is an anonymous discussion forum, the owner has a historical policy of discouraging and promoting care in disclosing personal and/or personally identifiable information.

We have a private messaging system which is accessible after spending some time contributing to our community and/or subscribing to forum. If one wishes PM access, figure 30 days and 100 posts, or paying 2.50USD for a one-month subscription.

Interactions on LoveShack, whether public or private, are subject to our community guidelines and terms of use.

Hence, within our structure and guidelines, it's not against the rules to contact people in here. Thanks for the question. I'll move this to Comments and Questions, as it isn't relevant to the topic of the current forum posted in.
William is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th August 2013, 12:35 PM   #36

PMs and Established Members

I wanted to ask someone something directly but they can't receive PMs. am I **** out of luck?

Also how does one get established member exactly. is it 100 posts AND 1 month old account?
Knoxpwns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th August 2013, 4:18 PM   #37
Established Member

To become established, one must hit both 30 days & 50 posts unless that has been changed.
Old 10th August 2013, 2:35 AM   #38
LoveShack.org Moderator
LoveShack.org Moderator

Merged into consolidated Private Message thread, which contains the answers to the question. Thanks.
Old 21st August 2013, 10:50 AM   #39
Established Member

Private Messages..where is my sent message

When I PM someone sometimes my message is in their reply; sometimes not. Where can I go to see a Sent PM?

Thanks
Old 21st August 2013, 10:57 AM   #40
LoveShack.org Moderator
LoveShack.org Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babolat View Post
When I PM someone sometimes my message is in their reply; sometimes not. Where can I go to see a Sent PM?

Thanks
Please see the response from moderation at this link:

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/gene...es#post4788329

Your question has been merged into the consolidated thread on private messages.
Old 4th September 2013, 12:57 AM   #41
Established Member

private message

Just wondering if someone could do me a favour and private message me, i just got access today and would like to suss out how it works
Thank you.
Midnight_Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th September 2013, 1:03 AM   #42
LoveShack.org Moderator
LoveShack.org Moderator

You may send a message to any established member who has enabled their private message system access and does not have you on their ignore list. That's the best way to test your PM function.

To test your receiving function, I'll send you a test message. We'll move this to the consolidated thread on PM's. Thanks.
Old 4th September 2013, 1:05 AM   #43
Established Member

Thank you
Midnight_Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th December 2013, 11:14 AM   #44
Established Member

Whats up with Loveshack's PM system?

anyone else notice lovshack's IM or PM messaging system sucks? (unless im doing it wrong, but I doubt I am).

when we message another member, whats the point in seeing the HTML code which was used to create the previous message? its like im back in a chatroom from 1999.

boo.
Old 14th December 2013, 11:16 AM   #45

I made it through my undergrad college years without even knowing what the Internet was. My college didn't have internet. The computers we had were used for word processing only. Wow, I'm old.
writergal is offline   Reply With Quote