LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > General > LoveShack.org Questions and Comments

Consolidated site Q&A [virus/malware issue - resolved]

LoveShack.org Questions and Comments The place to post any questions or comments you may have regarding LoveShack.org or the LoveShack.org Community Forums. Please Contact Us privately with any inquiries related to your personal account.

Like Tree10Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 6th November 2017, 10:02 PM   #361
LoveShack.org Moderator
LoveShack.org Moderator

Robert can likely give you a better answer but my understanding is it has something to do with cryptocurrency/bitcoin, etc. If you want to read up on that stuff, be my guest. I'm still using the old fashioned green stuff.

Edited to add here's an article on what I believe we are experiencing. I won't claim to understand it all!

https://www.welivesecurity.com/2017/...-union-profit/

Last edited by William; 6th November 2017 at 10:10 PM..
William is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th November 2017, 12:53 AM   #362
LoveShack.org Moderator
LoveShack.org Moderator

As an update, it appears our mysterious Development team showed up and resolved the javascript issue. I'm not seeing any warnings on NoCoin and I just checked the source code and am not seeing any of the prior references. It appears Development showed up around 9:30 EST and worked for about an hour.

Thanks to our mysterious friend and, unless members are seeing something that I missed, I'd call this problem over, until the next time.
Robert and Highndry like this.
William is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th November 2017, 9:40 AM   #363
Established Member

Journal Entries: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanex View Post
Luckily, I am mostly using mobile devices that are less likely to get viruses and mal wares.

However, LS is running real slow. And I don't mean between 7.30 and 8am EST. It's just painful to browse these forums, post and so on.
I take that back for now. LS is much faster since I posted about this two weeks ago.

Mostly posting from an old tablet. Nothing annoying to report atm.
Shanex is offline   Reply With Quote