LoveShack.org Radio & Web Cast Appearances - September 2-4, 2003

• Board of Directors

Hi all,

We have been invited to participate in two radio programs scheduled to air live during the first week of September.

On September 2, 2003, at 10:00 am EDT / 2:00 pm GMT, we will be featured in an hour-long interview with Arch Deal, former anchorman and skydiving daredevil on The Arch Deal Show airing on Hawk Radio 1520 AM (http://www.hawkradio.com) from the Hillsborough Community College in Tampa Bay, FL.

On September 3, 2003, we will be featured in an hour-long interview on Strategies For Living (http://www.strategiesforliving.com), a daily talk-radio program that airs on Clear Channel's Keel News Radio 710 AM (http://www.710keel.com) station in the Shreveport, LA market. The program will air locally at 7:00 pm EDT / 6:00 pm CDT / 11:00 pm GMT. The program will air via the web on Thursday, Sept. 4, 2003 at 12:00pm EDT / 11:00am CDT / 4:00pm GMT.

Both programs will feature both myself and Tony and will be simulcast via the web at each respective station's web site. You will need RealNetwork's RealOne Player installed on your computer to hear both broadcasts, which can be obtained for free for the Microsoft Windows, Macintosh, and Linux/Unix operating systems. You do NOT need the "Plus" version which costs money to listen to these programs, nor do we recommend purchasing Real's premium player!

Links to Live Streaming Broadcasts and Archives:

• Hawk Radio Live Web Cast - Sept 2nd, 2003, 10:00 am EDT / 2:00 pm GMT. This program will be web cast live.

The Hawk Radio Live Web Cast link streams 24/7. You may want to test out your Real Player installation by listening to the Hawk Radio Live Web Cast beforehand.

• Strategies for Living Web Broadcast - Sept 4th, 2003 - 12:00pm (noon) EDT / 11:00am CDT / 4:00pm GMT.

Updated: The Strategies for Living broadcast is now available in archived format. This file is being hosted by the Strategies for Living web site.

At this time, we do not know if the Hawk Radio will be available in an archived format for those who are unable to hear the live broadcasts. Check this announcement for the latest information. As soon as we know, we will post it here.

Best wishes,

Paul

Darn.I will have to miss it,cause I have to work,plus I dont have real one installed.Would of liked to hear you and Tony talking though.This sucks.Have to miss it I guess.

Patty

Paul,I have some questions about this.I have to work those days the radio show is on.Do you think it will be recorded? So that I might still get to hear it? And I have Windows XP,will I still be able to download Real One player for free?

Im so bummed cause I have to miss it.

Patty

Thanks Tony,for the site.I downloaded it.Its to bad I have to miss the show.I really hope they can have an archive for people that wont get to hear it.

Tony,is this a radio show on the radio too? If so maybe I can have my mother tape it for me.I really dont want to miss this.

Patty

Tony or Paul,How will I know how to find your program on real one player? Will it say it on the player itself? Im confused.

Patty

Use the links Paul provided in the original announcement. Those should automatically launch Real Player to connect to the audio feed of whichever program you go to.

That one doesn't work for me either, but it may not be accessible yet. I'll check on it.

If Hawk Radio works, then your setup is fine.

Strategies For Living only broadcasts on the Internet during certain hours. I will find those out on Tuesday and let you know.

Paul,

I know this may not be possible, but for the benefit of all us regulars who work during the day on Tuesday, is there any way in the world that the programs can be recorded and made available for us.

I understand there may be copyright issues, but please please please try to arrange this. I'd really like to hear the broadcasts, but school's in, and you know what that means for my day.

I'm sure there are lots of regulars that are in the same position.

Thanks for your tireless efforts.

Curt

Tony and Paul,Sorry but I have some more questions about your "Talk Show". Will they be taking pictures of you and Paul at the program your going to tommorow? If so could you put them up on LoveShack for everyone to see?

I wish I could be here tommorow to hear your show but am going to have my mother tape it for me cause I'll be at work.I'll be here to hear you live, on Wednesday though.Im excited about it.

Are you guys nervous about talking in front of all these people? Im just wondering and hope you dont mind.

Patty

Surely there must be some techie out there with a heap o' wires and dongles. My ex used to be able to hook up anything to anything else and transfer the media. He could record stuff which he then was able to put into audio clips so someone of all the folks on this site should be able to. Or maybe the stations would authorize you having a sound file for replay? I've seen that sort of thing on other sites.

Patty,

I highly doubt that they will be nervous for this program. Radio is pretty simple and when you are speaking into a microphone you aren't really thinking of all of the people who are listening...not like standing in front of a huge audience! ....as for the pictures? I'm kinda doubting that too.

Radio broadcasting is a lot of fun though, I have been doing it for about 3 years now...currently looking for work! hahaha!

-Haley

I have to get up at (UGH) six thirty in the morning to do this. I hope these lads appreciate that some of us are making great personal sacrifices to tune in :)

I don't know if it's because I'm on dialup but it keeps cutting out. Is it cutting out for anyone else?

my_mother's_daughter

Im on DSL Cable, and apart from a little scratchy static, it's totally uninterrupted. Sorry you're having problems.

my_mother's_daughter

I type pretty fast, and would offer to transcribe, but I'm NOT that fast!!!!!!!!!!!

I finally got intelligent and reloaded the site - hey, presto it worked fine. I did miss the bit I really wanted to hear - the answer to 'tell me about yourself and why you started the site' stuff. If anybody heard it and would care to recap, I'd appreciate it. I've wanted to ask P but figured he must've answered it a few thousand times already.

my_mother's_daughter

That was fun. Tony didn't sound at all as I expected actually, maybe I've been reading too much into the avatars!! He has a really sexy accent. What is that, a Southern accent? (Im British!! - don't throw stones if I'm wrong!!!) Paul sounded exactly as I expected.