Penn & Teller's "The Business of Love"

LOL okay. I haven't finished watching but...

THE MYTH OF MONOGAMY?

COME ONNNNNN.

Hahahhahahahahahahahaahah.

I sense some bitterness in this video. :laugh:

He's comparing animals and humans. TEE HEE HEEEEE.

Thank you for the laughs. :)

Other thoughts:

- I thought eHarmony was the biggest online dating service.

- There is nothing wrong with getting to know someone online. I've done that with an ex of mine. We're still great friends till this day.

- That woman who wrote THE RULES book is hilarious. No WONDER she's been dumped so many times. Where does she get these kinds of rules? If she knows so much about relationships and marriage, how come it looks like SHE'S not married? And another thing: how did they get her to make those "I don't know what I'm talking about" faces? LOL!!

- Him cussing every 2 minutes is annoying the hell outta me...

- That woman who wrote THE RULES book is hilarious. No WONDER she's been dumped so many times. Where does she get these kinds of rules? If she knows so much about relationships and marriage, how come it looks like SHE'S not married? And another thing: how did they get her to make those "I don't know what I'm talking about" faces? LOL!!

I've noticed that many women who are "relationship experts" and write books, give seminars to women and so on, on the subject or love and relationships are usually single........................ and pretty jaded :laugh:

This_Too_Shall_Pass
I've noticed that many women who are "relationship experts" and write books, give seminars to women and so on, on the subject or love and relationships are usually single........................ and pretty jaded :laugh:

Amen!! :laugh:

Sort of like staunch feminists and women who participate in those opposition rallies during Miss World contests. Ever notice how most of them are either excruciatingly plain or sport a mustache? Actually, if you happen to meet one in person, you'd have this scary feeling that you'd be molested.

Btw, Penn and Teller can be quite funny, I've watched a couple of their videos. But I believe like most shows, their 'revelations' are to be taken with a pinch (or handful) of salt.

I'm watching the video right now(and quite enjoying it) - thank you for posting the link.

It's a while I am planning to read "the myth of monogamy" - anyone read it? is it any good?