How Would You Perceive This Girl

I'm a musician and play a lot of gigs around my area and so I have the opportunity to meet a lot of people. I met this girl several years ago at one of my functions and thought she was cute. I never really had the time or a lot of interest in a relationship but she seemed nice. She comes out to a lot of my shows and always comes over to talk to me and has confessed to liking me. I haven't seen or heard from her in a long time but lately she's been calling me and leaving messages asking to go out. I'm a bit concerned that she's becoming obsessed with me and I want to know how to handle it.

If you're interested, call her up and see how the conversation goes. You're not obliged to ask her out or anything.

If you're not interested, I'd be friendly but busy with the merch table or hauling around equipment anytime she sees you at shows. Some fans just get wrapped up in the idea of dating a musician in a band they love, not realizing they've got a crazy work and tour schedule and aren't going to be around 24/7.

If you weren't a musician, would the idea that she might be obsessed about you have crossed your mind?

Why are you worried that she is becoming obsessed, exactly?

Has she called a lot of times? Does she act weird?

You sound like this one guy I dated a bit. Rockstar syndrom.

Give us more info so we can tell you some possible reasons. Maybe you don't call back, maybe you are too nice and lead her on, maybe you like the attention and lead her on, ...

Have you talked to her about any of that stuff?

GIVE US MORE! :-)