Jealousy issues

ZeroSignalNow

Admittedly, I have significant jealousy and trust issues because of things that have happened in my past. I am in a relationship now with a woman that is everything I have ever dreamed of. My absolute ideal partner. We've been seeing each other for 2 years and 8 months (the majority of that time long distance.) However, our circumstances are quite complicated. She is, unfortunately, still married to her husband. I confronted her today about a situation regarding one of her online friends and she (for all intents and purposes) broke up with me because of my issues of jealousy and trust. I just find it nearly impossible to trust her because of issues in my past and the fact that we have had a secret relationship for more than two years. But I don't want to sabotage our relationship because of my issues. Any advice at all would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

abitconfused

I am no expert but if she cheated on her husband then there is a good possibility she would do it to you if you were ever exclusive. It sounds like it was along time of quick get togethers and no extended time together. Yeah it might have been great but you must have felt it would not last forever the current way. Its easy to get wrapped up in it. Take the good times for what they were. Her activity is not going to help the jealousy issues you have. I would say move on dude. Make sure the next one is for fun only or exclusive from the start. You aren't going to help your personal problems seeing people that are cheating.

I am going through something similar but she won't make the decision to leave her boyfriend. No cheating going on. Check my posts if interested.