I have asked some question on here but no one seems to answer the questions. WHY?

Thanks to the few ppl that did reply.

I'm not sure if it was one that I answered or not, since you are as a guest, hard to tell which post you had made. What was the title of your post? I don't think anyone is being rude, it might be that it got overlooked(not intentionally really) or it could have been to, maybe no one had a real clear cut answer for you. If you could refer me to what post you are talking about maybe I can help.

Hunny, you are a guest. There are at least 10 or more "guests" that post a day so there is no way of no way of knowing which post you posted. How about you ask again on here, and Ill do my best to answer! :)

whichwayisup
I have asked some question on here but no one seems to answer the questions. WHY?

Register as a member and I'm sure you'll get even more responses.

I'm not sure what your question was, there are so many people who post as guest so I don't know which guest you are..

I also have no clue what question you are referring to - but I also don't get your current post....you said no one seems to answer, yet you thank those that did? Did you get some answers (apparently?)? Did you not get as many answers as you hoped? Did you not get answers you can use? what? You obviously got some replies, what were you looking for that you didn't get?? :)